Some Ideas that don't suck

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m going to be honest.

Most the ideas for halo 4 in this forum suck. bad. horrifically bad.

A lot of whining and complaining about game mechanics like sprint or perks or abilities and bloom, and pretty much no inspired ideas or concepts as to how to make the game better or more fun.

There is a personality in the gaming industry called Molydeux. he has a blog that spoofs one the “freethinkers” of the gaming industry named Peter Molyneux. I doubt that most of you have ever heard of either of them.

Peter Molydeux is a blogger and he posts about creative ideas to improve the gaming industry. He likes to think outside the box and offer something different. something you wouldn’t normally think of. Basically he is a pretty creative guy that has some really cool concepts that were they put into action would really cause a stir in how people view and play games.

If he were to read most of the ideas in this forum he would consider them to be the gaming equivalent of Justin Beiber lyrics as they are to the song industry.

The thing these ideas you have for halo 4 and Justin Beiber lyrics both have in common is that only brain dead teenagers think they are Interesting.

Some of you( very few of you ) have some good ideas. But…Those ideas are quickly forgotten because the mass of clowns in this forum are too dull to recognize a good thing when they see one.

Basically I’m asking you to stop.

Stop the horrifically bad and mediocre ideas.

stop with the lame threads begging 343i to listen to you about how sprint should work or how you think that bloom should be tweaked a certain way.

it’s pathetic and this forum is a laughing stock even on the flood @ bungie.net

If you want to contribute something that is worth listening to then start doing it a way that makes sense. Start giving well thought out ideas that affect the game on a larger level. Stuff that would be fun.

Here are some examples YOU can start with and maybe expand upon.

• landmines: how they can return in halo 4 and be improved upon. maybe there can be some armor abilities for vehicles that are landmine resistant that give you and your passengers a second chance. maybe there is also an ability that increases the explosive power of landmines to counter that.

• Shields: how certain pickups could perhaps allow you to have stronger frontal shields and weaker rear shields. a trade offer for better frontal defense that leaves you vulnerable in the rear

• Capture the flag: How Bungie can incorporate elements of the game fiction into certain game-types. Instead of capture the flag maybe it could Be AI Cores that need to be captured. Maybe the player who is holding the AI core can use it to their advantage and it grants them special abilities but also an Achilles heel to keep the game balanced. Perhaps the AI core also has dialogue like how Cortana talks to Masterchief. This is where the game fiction would blend with the multiplayer.

• Technology Modifiers In Campaign: How can discovered forerunner tech be integrated into Gameplay ? perhaps it can change how master-chief perceives the battlefield giving him a visual advantage. Maybe there is a level where he is blinded temporarily and has to use sound to find and kill his enemies.

• UI design. how 343i can make UI changes that learn from the style used buy blizzard games for Starcraft 2. Perhaps they can have a Halo.net that is similar to Battle.net

Some Quick Ideas:

• What if the hog required a fuel source and you had to find fuel to keep it going.

• what changes can be made to the scorpion tank such as ammo types that are good a penetrating different types of armor

• what if you got knocked down when hit by the blast of a plasma grenade

• what if there was a game mode where you could play the campaign and you get only one life and there are long term effects on your health from battle injuries that you have to mitigate through forerunner tech and medicine.

• What if there was a Firefught mode with Masterchief vs a rampant Cortana who controls forerunner tech drones as her minions ?

• What if there was a firefight where all you ( and 3 other spartans ) have to do is run through the level trying to escape a pack of 300 angry brutes and get to the extraction zone to win ?

• What if there is a weapon that makes the ground “glassed” and causes you damage when you walk on it. it lasts only a few seconds until the glassed section cools down.

• What if in multiplayer there is a mode that pits 6 Spartans vs 2 Forerunners. Sort of like juggernaut but with character specific Abilties and weapons.

• what if you play multiplayer and when you fire a tank shell into a rock, the rock disintegrates. or if it is a tree it gets broken in half and the rest splinters into 1000 fragments.

• what if you could combine elements in campaign to make even more powerful elements. this could be a little bit of light RPG elements being added to the game to give it more depth. Maybe you could find a hidden core that boosts the output power of your plasma rifle making it take down enemy x in 20 shots instead of 30 shots.

• What if there is a mission in the campaign where Masterchief gets infected with the flood and has to find the cure before it takes over him. what if you had to do this in a limited amount of time while he gets weaker and weaker.

• What if there is a campaign level where you just have to run. no shooting just run from a crazy enemy that isn’t killable ? you have to focus on leaping over objects an avoiding hazards instead of combat.

• Since the chief is now being described as to a jet fighter with legs lets talk about how this can be integrated. maybe he gets a little shoulder fired rocket. or a shoulder mounted laser like from predator.

Try to think outside the box guys.

no more of this shallow crap like…

“hei gias wut do you think of the new guns in halo 4”

or

“omg 343i don’t add sprint”

Those are not threads. that is you typing while being a pansy.

don’t be a pansy.

This is my challenge for you: Give ONE good idea that can improve Halo. Something drastically different and unique and not a rehash idea that has been discussed to death 45,000 times already.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Wait, people actually care what the mongoloids at B.Net think?

What? Oh, yes, you’re right. My mistake. I meant to say; what they write on their parents’ walls in spaghetti sauce.

EDIT: I just finished reading the rest of your thread…

I ain’t even cabbage.

Your ideas were all garbage. Harsh? Yes. Though, seeing as how the first thing you say in this thread is that most of our ideas are terrible, I feel it’s fitting.

>

I think you missed the point of my thread.

if that is the only thing you got out of it I recommend an-hero.

>

Read the edit. I got your point.

Your point was bad, and you should feel bad.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

we are complaining because things need to change in order to make h4 a success unlike reach. And its a bit arrogant to say that your ideas are better than other ideas… especially since your ideas do suck

Hmmm… A lot of these so called “great ideas” do not seem to be better than the “sucky ones” you speak of, but then agin, that is just my opinion, as is every single sentence in your OP.

> I’m going to be honest.
>
> Most the ideas for halo 4 in this forum suck. bad. horrifically bad.
>
> A lot of whining and complaining about game mechanics like sprint or perks or abilities and bloom, and pretty much no inspired ideas or concepts as to how to make the game better or more fun.
>
> There is a personality in the gaming industry called Molydeux. he has a blog that spoofs one the “freethinkers” of the gaming industry named Peter Molyneux. I doubt that most of you have ever heard of either of them.
>
> Peter Molydeux is a blogger and he posts about creative ideas to improve the gaming industry. He likes to think outside the box and offer something different. something you wouldn’t normally think of. Basically he is a pretty creative guy that has some really cool concepts that were they put into action would really cause a stir in how people view and play games.
>
> If he were to read most of the ideas in this forum he would consider them to be the gaming equivalent of Justin Beiber lyrics as they are to the song industry.
>
> The thing these ideas you have for halo 4 and Justin Beiber lyrics both have in common is that only brain dead teenagers think they are Interesting.
>
> Some of you( very few of you ) have some good ideas. But…Those ideas are quickly forgotten because the mass of clowns in this forum are too dull to recognize a good thing when they see one.
>
> Basically I’m asking you to stop.
>
> Stop the horrifically bad and mediocre ideas.
>
> stop with the lame threads begging 343i to listen to you about how sprint should work or how you think that bloom should be tweaked a certain way.
>
> it’s pathetic and this forum is a laughing stock even on the flood @ bungie.net
>
> If you want to contribute something that is worth listening to then start doing it a way that makes sense. Start giving well thought out ideas that affect the game on a larger level. Stuff that would be fun.
>
>
> Here are some examples YOU can start with and maybe expand upon.
>
>
> - landmines: how they can return in halo 4 and be improved upon. maybe there can be some armor abilities for vehicles that are landmine resistant that give you and your passengers a second chance. maybe there is also an ability that increases the explosive power of landmines to counter that.
>
>
> - Shields: how certain pickups could perhaps allow you to have stronger frontal shields and weaker rear shields. a trade offer for better frontal defense that leaves you vulnerable in the rear
>
>
> - Capture the flag: How Bungie can incorporate elements of the game fiction into certain game-types. Instead of capture the flag maybe it could Be AI Cores that need to be captured. Maybe the player who is holding the AI core can use it to their advantage and it grants them special abilities but also an Achilles heel to keep the game balanced. Perhaps the AI core also has dialogue like how Cortana talks to Masterchief. This is where the game fiction would blend with the multiplayer.
>
>
> - Technology Modifiers In Campaign: How can discovered forerunner tech be integrated into Gameplay ? perhaps it can change how master-chief perceives the battlefield giving him a visual advantage. Maybe there is a level where he is blinded temporarily and has to use sound to find and kill his enemies.
>
>
> - UI design. how 343i can make UI changes that learn from the style used buy blizzard games for Starcraft 2. Perhaps they can have a Halo.net that is similar to Battle.net
>
>
> Some Quick Ideas:
>
>
> - What if the hog required a fuel source and you had to find fuel to keep it going.
>
>
> - what changes can be made to the scorpion tank such as ammo types that are good a penetrating different types of armor
>
>
> - <mark>what if you got knocked down when hit by the blast of a plasma grenade</mark>
>
>
> - what if there was a game mode where you could play the campaign and you get only one life and there are long term effects on your health from battle injuries that you have to mitigate through forerunner tech and medicine.
>
>
> - What if there was a Firefught mode with Masterchief vs a rampant Cortana who controls forerunner tech drones as her minions ?
>
>
> - <mark>What if there was a firefight where all you ( and 3 other spartans ) have to do is run through the level trying to escape a pack of 300 angry brutes and get to the extraction zone to win ?</mark>
>
>
> - What if there is a weapon that makes the ground “glassed” and causes you damage when you walk on it. it lasts only a few seconds until the glassed section cools down.
>
>
> - What if in multiplayer there is a mode that pits 6 Spartans vs 2 Forerunners. Sort of like juggernaut but with character specific Abilties and weapons.
>
>
> - what if you play multiplayer and when you fire a tank shell into a rock, the rock disintegrates. or if it is a tree it gets broken in half and the rest splinters into 1000 fragments.
>
>
> - what if you could combine elements in campaign to make even more powerful elements. this could be a little bit of light RPG elements being added to the game to give it more depth. Maybe you could find a hidden core that boosts the output power of your plasma rifle making it take down enemy x in 20 shots instead of 30 shots.
>
>
> - What if there is a mission in the campaign where Masterchief gets infected with the flood and has to find the cure before it takes over him. what if you had to do this in a limited amount of time while he gets weaker and weaker.
>
>
> - What if there is a campaign level where you just have to run. no shooting just run from a crazy enemy that isn’t killable ? you have to focus on leaping over objects an avoiding hazards instead of combat.
>
>
> - Since the chief is now being described as to a jet fighter with legs lets talk about how this can be integrated. maybe he gets a little shoulder fired rocket. or a shoulder mounted laser like from predator.
>
>
>
>
> Try to think outside the box guys.
>
> no more of this shallow crap like…
>
> “hei gias wut do you think of the new guns in halo 4”
>
> or
>
> “omg 343i don’t add sprint”
>
> Those are not threads. that is you typing while being a pansy.
>
> don’t be a pansy.
>
> This is my challenge for you: Give ONE good idea that can improve Halo. Something drastically different and unique and not a rehash idea that has been discussed to death 45,000 times already.

You know, you go and say that alot of the ideas on the forums are bad, but apart from what I highlighted all of your ideas (well they aren’t even your ideas just ones you took from elsewhere) are just plain terrible too IMO. Also you shouldn’t call people a “pansy”.

Look at what you typed one drastically different unique idea. Halo needs to go back to what makes it Halo there’s been enough drastic changes. That’s something people like you can’t get through their thick skull.

We don’t need out of the box ideas from you and some guy who probably can count on one hand the amount of times both of you have played Halo.

We don’t need any landmines that don’t kill vehicles and then landmines that do. And we don’t nee Hogs with Armor Abilities, when we’re already trying to get rid of the ones on spartans.

All your ideas would hammer yet another nail in Halo’s coffin.

Go back to Mass Effect, WoW, Gears or wherever it is you came from and quit giving ideas for a game you know nothing about.

kthnxbye.

> Look at what you typed one drastically different unique idea. Halo needs to go back to what makes it Halo there’s been enough drastic changes. That’s something people like you can’t get through their thick skull.

But aren’t you being thick headed and stubborn by not wanting to listen to ways on how to improve something?

>

Hm… how about a tornado gun?

> I’m going to be honest.
>
> Most the ideas for halo 4 in this forum suck. bad. horrifically bad.
>
> A lot of whining and complaining about game mechanics like sprint or perks or abilities and bloom, and pretty much no inspired ideas or concepts as to how to make the game better or more fun.
>
> There is a personality in the gaming industry called Molydeux. he has a blog that spoofs one the “freethinkers” of the gaming industry named Peter Molyneux. I doubt that most of you have ever heard of either of them.
>
> Peter Molydeux is a blogger and he posts about creative ideas to improve the gaming industry. He likes to think outside the box and offer something different. something you wouldn’t normally think of. Basically he is a pretty creative guy that has some really cool concepts that were they put into action would really cause a stir in how people view and play games.
>
> If he were to read most of the ideas in this forum he would consider them to be the gaming equivalent of Justin Beiber lyrics as they are to the song industry.
>
> The thing these ideas you have for halo 4 and Justin Beiber lyrics both have in common is that only brain dead teenagers think they are Interesting.
>
> Some of you( very few of you ) have some good ideas. But…Those ideas are quickly forgotten because the mass of clowns in this forum are too dull to recognize a good thing when they see one.
>
> Basically I’m asking you to stop.
>
> Stop the horrifically bad and mediocre ideas.
>
> stop with the lame threads begging 343i to listen to you about how sprint should work or how you think that bloom should be tweaked a certain way.
>
> it’s pathetic and this forum is a laughing stock even on the flood @ bungie.net
>
> If you want to contribute something that is worth listening to then start doing it a way that makes sense. Start giving well thought out ideas that affect the game on a larger level. Stuff that would be fun.
>
>
> Here are some examples YOU can start with and maybe expand upon.
>
>
> - landmines: how they can return in halo 4 and be improved upon. maybe there can be some armor abilities for vehicles that are landmine resistant that give you and your passengers a second chance. maybe there is also an ability that increases the explosive power of landmines to counter that.
>
>
> - Shields: how certain pickups could perhaps allow you to have stronger frontal shields and weaker rear shields. a trade offer for better frontal defense that leaves you vulnerable in the rear
>
>
> - Capture the flag: How Bungie can incorporate elements of the game fiction into certain game-types. Instead of capture the flag maybe it could Be AI Cores that need to be captured. Maybe the player who is holding the AI core can use it to their advantage and it grants them special abilities but also an Achilles heel to keep the game balanced. Perhaps the AI core also has dialogue like how Cortana talks to Masterchief. This is where the game fiction would blend with the multiplayer.
>
>
> - Technology Modifiers In Campaign: How can discovered forerunner tech be integrated into Gameplay ? perhaps it can change how master-chief perceives the battlefield giving him a visual advantage. Maybe there is a level where he is blinded temporarily and has to use sound to find and kill his enemies.
>
>
> - UI design. how 343i can make UI changes that learn from the style used buy blizzard games for Starcraft 2. Perhaps they can have a Halo.net that is similar to Battle.net
>
>
> Some Quick Ideas:
>
>
> - What if the hog required a fuel source and you had to find fuel to keep it going.
>
>
> - what changes can be made to the scorpion tank such as ammo types that are good a penetrating different types of armor
>
>
> - what if you got knocked down when hit by the blast of a plasma grenade
>
>
> - what if there was a game mode where you could play the campaign and you get only one life and there are long term effects on your health from battle injuries that you have to mitigate through forerunner tech and medicine.
>
>
> - What if there was a Firefught mode with Masterchief vs a rampant Cortana who controls forerunner tech drones as her minions ?
>
>
> - What if there was a firefight where all you ( and 3 other spartans ) have to do is run through the level trying to escape a pack of 300 angry brutes and get to the extraction zone to win ?
>
>
> - What if there is a weapon that makes the ground “glassed” and causes you damage when you walk on it. it lasts only a few seconds until the glassed section cools down.
>
>
> - What if in multiplayer there is a mode that pits 6 Spartans vs 2 Forerunners. Sort of like juggernaut but with character specific Abilties and weapons.
>
>
> - what if you play multiplayer and when you fire a tank shell into a rock, the rock disintegrates. or if it is a tree it gets broken in half and the rest splinters into 1000 fragments.
>
>
> - what if you could combine elements in campaign to make even more powerful elements. this could be a little bit of light RPG elements being added to the game to give it more depth. Maybe you could find a hidden core that boosts the output power of your plasma rifle making it take down enemy x in 20 shots instead of 30 shots.
>
>
> - What if there is a mission in the campaign where Masterchief gets infected with the flood and has to find the cure before it takes over him. what if you had to do this in a limited amount of time while he gets weaker and weaker.
>
>
> - What if there is a campaign level where you just have to run. no shooting just run from a crazy enemy that isn’t killable ? you have to focus on leaping over objects an avoiding hazards instead of combat.
>
>
> - Since the chief is now being described as to a jet fighter with legs lets talk about how this can be integrated. maybe he gets a little shoulder fired rocket. or a shoulder mounted laser like from predator.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> “hei gias wut do you think of the new guns in halo 4”
>
> or
>
> “omg 343i don’t add sprint”
>
> Those are not threads. that is you typing while being a pansy.
>
> don’t be a pansy.
>
> This is my challenge for you: Give ONE good idea that can improve Halo. Something drastically different and unique and not a rehash idea that has been discussed to death 45,000 times already.

Let me get this straight. You tell the community that their ideas suck, and then share some of your own. That is pretty much ASKING to be flamed and hated. You are a -Yoinking!- moron. You don’t deserve any respect.

> > Try to think outside the box guys.
> >
> > no more of this shallow crap like…
>
> Hm… how about a tornado gun?

Interesting… however I would much rather prefer a gun that lets you walk through walls or steal other people’s weapons. I’m still waiting for a reply from 343.

> Look at what you typed one drastically different unique idea. Halo needs to go back to what makes it Halo there’s been enough drastic changes. That’s something people like you can’t get through their thick skull.
>
> We don’t need out of the box ideas from you and some guy who probably can count on one hand the amount of times both of you have played Halo.
>
> We don’t need any landmines that don’t kill vehicles and then landmines that do. And we don’t nee Hogs with Armor Abilities, when we’re already trying to get rid of the ones on spartans.
>
> All your ideas would hammer yet another nail in Halo’s coffin.
>
> Go back to Mass Effect, WoW, Gears or wherever it is you came from and quit giving ideas for a game you know nothing about.
>
> kthnxbye.

Quit giving ideas on a forum where the developers won’t see it since you don’t understand small gripes players have are not even remotely considered by developers since you don’t understand how the industry works. How about instead of posting stupid ideas we try posting all the information we can find on H4 and discuss that instead of herp derp sprint and AA’s and perks wont work for the minority of us wannabe mlg players.

I have… countless times. On here and Bungie.net. I’ve even provided videos, some of which are mine and took the time to film.

Examples of ideas I have proposed:

-revised checkpoint system: return of longer checkpoint delaying, return of delaying checkpoint with melee, grenades, and vehicle fire, return of checkpoint hotspots (go to a certain spot, receive a checkpoint), replace 5 times death checkpoint revert revert, save checkpoint option (get a checkpoint anytime)

-revised skulls system: can be disabled/enabled without the need for restart, expanding emphases because right now it’s just difficulty and fun; I would like to see AI modifiers, genuine ones, not the Catch and Tough Luck types.

-return of extensive cutscene manipulation: includes vehicles, AI, and cutscene bipeds and allows AI battles during the cutscene. Enemy AI recognize the cutscene characters and attack them if they are enemies

For example,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8z0288tZYM

-return of AI megabattles

In addition to the 4 in CE, there’s one in H2 (Heretics but they’re not as numerous as CE AI) and two in H3 (1 is mostly Grunts), although they are inferior to the CE ones.

-cease deleting AI from the level when you outdistance them

-cease killing off AI through perverse means: unstoppable missile pelicans, op pelicans with aimbot chin turrets, scripting (i.e. the Phantoms on Sierra 117 are timed deaths, not actually killed by Hocus. On The Covenant at Journey’s End, when you go to the Hornets, all Brutes other than the War Chieftain will be killed off by the game), Hornets are sacrifices to AA Wraiths, the 2 extra Hornets on The Covenant at Journey’s End will drive into the death barrier if there are no enemies around/not intercepted soon enough

-get rid of reverse melee and crate climbing, restore leap melee and alerted by ally’s death for Elites.

The Elite’s reverse melee (added since H3) is easily exploitable (so you can have them doing it forever) and I’d prefer it if they were slow like this and this so I could actually feel rewarded for assassinating them.

Crate climbing is most evident in H3 but also in H2. Often, an Elite is charging or shooting at an enemy then gets pulled back by the urge to climb a nearby crate. This is most noticeable on The Covenant at the third tower at the fight with the Brutes. Although this has saved my life in H2, when they are allies, this (skip to 1:03) should never happen. They should go around them. I’m glad that they don’t climb in Reach. Jumping is a lot more tolerable.

By leap melee, I mean Flood combat forms, Brute Chieftains, and CE Zealots. Nowadays, sword Elites are pathetic. I want to fear them again, not by giving them op damage 1 hit sword kill capability but by giving them accessibility like the player. They could jump even higher than the player!!

By alerted by ally’s death, I mean this. In H2, you had to turn on Armory for Elites to notice their allies die. In H3, this is already enabled for most of the enemies and if you melee an enemy through them, they’ll know that they’re being ambushed. This is noticeably missing in Reach and you can melee an enemy through another and they won’t even notice.

-I’d like to see AI that can switch weapons. It’s possible in H3: get an Elite who has at least 2 weapons half infected (afaik, it’s only on The Covenant) alive (this ensures his shield recharge rate is infinite) then throw a grenade at his feet and he might switch weapons and fight you with them.

Good stuff man.

Armor parts (the so-called perks)- how about certain visors that would readily identify booby traps like land mines or in coming grenades. The indication can be “in character” via the hud".

What if a high level armor app was actually a personal AI that has an uplink to the facility or orbital satellite. The AI piece is only available in bts gametypes and would give you a heads up on enemy vehicle positions. The player can even manually have the ai uplink and find out the location of a stolen flag or bomb. The player would be completely vulnerable when doing this.

I’m already guessing that certain armor upgrades will reduce or get rid of BR recoil completely.

What if a visor allowed you to lock on to feint enemy heat signatures through walls, but the pay off is that when shot, the visual display gets very snowy.

What if each team has an ai that acts as the “announcer” for the time left?

What if we had some equipment that worked like the e.locator grenades from metal gear. Basically, you chuck the grenade and it acts as a sonar feed that shows you the outline of enemy players. Since your team is connected via an AI, everyone can see the enemy positions.

> Hmmm… A lot of these so called “great ideas” do not seem to be better than the “sucky ones” you speak of, but then agin, that is just my opinion, as is every single sentence in your OP.

you and the person above you have contributed perfectly to this thread. Exactly what we’ve all come to expect from the community.

The smallest mistakes can cause the biggest disasters. Look at the Titanic and look at Halo: Reach. The details are always important. By the way, I don’t like any of your ideas.

> > Hmmm… A lot of these so called “great ideas” do not seem to be better than the “sucky ones” you speak of, but then agin, that is just my opinion, as is every single sentence in your OP.
>
> you and the person above you have contributed perfectly to this thread. Exactly what we’ve all come to expect from the community.

Please, do us all a favor, stop being so bloody over-dramatic, and get off your high horse.

>OP creates a thread insulting 90% of the community.

>People naturally get offended, and point out that his ideas aren’t exactly the second coming of Christ, either.

The community reacted just as they should - by showing him the door, and letting him know that people don’t actually enjoy being belittled.

> Good stuff man.
>
> Armor parts (the so-called perks)- how about certain visors that would readily identify booby traps like land mines or in coming grenades. The indication can be “in character” via the hud".
>
> What if a high level armor app was actually a personal AI that has an uplink to the facility or orbital satellite. The AI piece is only available in bts gametypes and would give you a heads up on enemy vehicle positions. The player can even manually have the ai uplink and find out the location of a stolen flag or bomb. The player would be completely vulnerable when doing this.
>
> I’m already guessing that certain armor upgrades will reduce or get rid of BR recoil completely.
>
> What if a visor allowed you to lock on to feint enemy heat signatures through walls, but the pay off is that when shot, the visual display gets very snowy.
>
> What if each team has an ai that acts as the “announcer” for the time left?
>
> What if we had some equipment that worked like the e.locator grenades from metal gear. Basically, you chuck the grenade and it acts as a sonar feed that shows you the outline of enemy players. Since your team is connected via an AI, everyone can see the enemy positions.

But that is just taking Halo and not making it Halo anymore, if it were a new future fps then these would be great ideas, but Halo needs to stay Halo.

> > Look at what you typed one drastically different unique idea. Halo needs to go back to what makes it Halo there’s been enough drastic changes. That’s something people like you can’t get through their thick skull.
> >
> > We don’t need out of the box ideas from you and some guy who probably can count on one hand the amount of times both of you have played Halo.
> >
> > We don’t need any landmines that don’t kill vehicles and then landmines that do. And we don’t nee Hogs with Armor Abilities, when we’re already trying to get rid of the ones on spartans.
> >
> > All your ideas would hammer yet another nail in Halo’s coffin.
> >
> > Go back to Mass Effect, WoW, Gears or wherever it is you came from and quit giving ideas for a game you know nothing about.
> >
> > kthnxbye.
>
> Quit giving ideas on a forum where the developers won’t see it since you don’t understand small gripes players have are not even remotely considered by developers since you don’t understand how the industry works. How about instead of posting stupid ideas we try posting all the information we can find on H4 and discuss that instead of herp derp sprint and AA’s and perks wont work for the minority of us wannabe mlg players.

Wty are you even talking about. I don’t give a flying yoink how the industry works, all I care about is not having Reach 2.0 I also don’t care about MLG all I care about is when I pop Halo 4 in the disk tray that something that looks and plays like HALO pops up on the screen. Also btw this forum isn’t just for Halo News Herp Derp.