Some Halo kids are Edgy but it's okay

Yall ever see those extraordinary halo kids who always run in clans and calls themselves gods? Or better yet the halo kids who always scream REEE over their clans being the best or the biggest. I mean I get it it’s halo! Do what you want and live how you want, but I wanna hear some Edgy stories from anyone and everyone over experiences they had with Edgy clan boys or extremely Edgy clan boys! (this isn’t to hate on them it’s just that there’s a whole bunch of them might as well talk about them as an interesting topic, I am a clan kid myself because I find it enjoyable to find out with people that share the same interests.)

What did I just read.

Just Edgy stuff about clan kids who make up a piece of the halo games.

I start to regret using Translate for choosing my Username.

> 2535408730995228;4:
> I start to regret using Translate for choosing my Username.

I wouldn’t shut yourself down like that if I were you.

They’re called “try hards”. They can say, yell, or scream whatever they want but more often that not, those are the kids getting stomped on in matchmaking

I’ve ran into some clans that tried to make you change your emblem, armor, colors ect. depending on what “rank” you were within the clan. Yeahhh lets just say I didn’t stay there for very long but hey to each their own if they wanna take Halo Clans serious they are entitled to that freedom. I’ve always liked being in a clan that is more laid back that wants to have fun and is competitive from time to time.

> 2533274846891077;7:
> I’ve ran into some clans that tried to make you change your emblem, armor, colors ect. depending on what “rank” you were within the clan. Yeahhh lets just say I didn’t stay there for very long but hey to each their own if they wanna take Halo Clans serious they are entitled to that freedom. I’ve always liked being in a clan that is more laid back that wants to have fun and is competitive from time to time.

Oh man, I hate when clans require this. It just annoys me to no end. Even when I am not in the clan and I see it I just get annoyed.

lol… Key word, “kids”. Some can be pretty annoying but I posses the distinct ability to mute and ignore… hahaha.

> 2535446432256349;1:
> Yall ever see those extraordinary halo kids who always run in clans and calls themselves gods?
>
> Or better yet the halo kids who always scream REEE over their clans being the best or the biggest.
>
> I wanna hear some Edgy stories from anyone and everyone over experiences they had with Edgy clan boys or extremely Edgy clan boys!

No

No

I think you’re using edgy too much. Sorry, don’t have any stories and that’s probably a good thing for me.

> 2533274792704890;8:
> > 2533274846891077;7:
> > I’ve ran into some clans that tried to make you change your emblem, armor, colors ect. depending on what “rank” you were within the clan. Yeahhh lets just say I didn’t stay there for very long but hey to each their own if they wanna take Halo Clans serious they are entitled to that freedom. I’ve always liked being in a clan that is more laid back that wants to have fun and is competitive from time to time.
>
> Oh man, I hate when clans require this. It just annoys me to no end. Even when I am not in the clan and I see it I just get annoyed.

I agree makes me Cringe everytime.

Watching Halo on Youtube was hilarious… I remember all of those little kids getting raged on and DJ Keemstar during his Halo days… Man watching rage clips on Halo was the best.

Toooo edgy

There are still clans in this game? I thought that died off with KSI when everyone unanimously agreed to hate them.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> > 2535408730995228;4:
> > I start to regret using Translate for choosing my Username.
>
> I wouldn’t shut yourself down like that if I were you.

I say this everytime when someone makes an thread about “edgy” stuff.
Nothing personal behind it.

> 2535408730995228;15:
> > 2535429593088083;5:
> > > 2535408730995228;4:
> > > I start to regret using Translate for choosing my Username.
> >
> > I wouldn’t shut yourself down like that if I were you.
>
> I say this everytime when someone makes an thread about “edgy” stuff.
> Nothing personal behind it.

Hey look the gangs all here! Hi guys!
No but seriously its fine. When I think of it I imagine that meme with the “ow the hedge” thing.

> 2533274814390441;14:
> There are still clans in this game? I thought that died off with KSI when everyone unanimously agreed to hate them.

Take a look at the Customs Browser my man. Every fourth or so game there is a recruitment lobby. Most of them are empty cause no one wanst to join and if you do the people there instantly assume you’re Baus or IX Auxiliary under a fake name and kill you the moment you join.

> 2533274907200114;17:
> > 2533274814390441;14:
> > There are still clans in this game? I thought that died off with KSI when everyone unanimously agreed to hate them.
>
> Take a look at the Customs Browser my man. Every fourth or so game there is a recruitment lobby. Most of them are empty cause no one wanst to join and if you do the people there instantly assume you’re Baus or IX Auxiliary under a fake name and kill you the moment you join.

watr geng 4 lyf

> 2535446432256349;1:
> Yall ever see those extraordinary halo kids who always run in clans and calls themselves gods? Or better yet the halo kids who always scream REEE over their clans being the best or the biggest. I mean I get it it’s halo! Do what you want and live how you want, but I wanna hear some Edgy stories from anyone and everyone over experiences they had with Edgy clan boys or extremely Edgy clan boys! (this isn’t to hate on them it’s just that there’s a whole bunch of them might as well talk about them as an interesting topic, I am a clan kid myself because I find it enjoyable to find out with people that share the same interests.)

lmao the clan community can be straight cringe. I’ve been a clan kid since reach myself but I do not partake in that stupid stuff. They may be cringey but the assassination tower kids are the real edge lords haha

> 2727626560040591;10:
> > 2535446432256349;1:
> >
>
> No
>
> No
>
> I think you’re using edgy too much.

^ I was going to say… ^

I try to stay away from clans in general, since I mostly play solo and I don’t want to play my game according to someone else’s rules and essentially turn the game a job rather than a game. I only do it if I need to in order to unlock some developer-made content, and even then I do it grudgingly coughhackblechgagachillespattooiewheezecoughcoughuuuuggghh…