Some Halo impersonations

For fun, I did some Halo impersonations in a quick little video using my phone, so sorry for low quality sound but yeah these include Master Chief, Keyes, Half-Jaw, Arbiter, 343 Guilty Spark. Keyes was definitely the hardest to do, as you can tell haha. It also cuts off at 343 a little bit near the end. I’m kinda pursuing voice acting so feedback is appreciated, thanks. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpvNz5nSC8

In the next recording I might do some Johnson, Prophet of Truth, Stacker, and some others I don’t know yet.

Though it wasn’t the best impersantions, it was far from the worst. At to my ears at least, keep practicing and you’ll get better.

I give you bonus points, it takes courage to actually do this and put it up on the nets for criticism.

> Though it wasn’t the best impersantions, it was far from the worst. At to my ears at least, keep practicing and you’ll get better.
>
> I give you bonus points, it takes courage to actually do this and put it up on the nets for criticism.

I actually JUST started the Captain Keyes voice, that’s the first time I’ve done it. And yeah, I’ve had better days haha, I got some Duke Nukem and other voice acting clips on my channel so this isn’t the first time for criticism.

> > Though it wasn’t the best impersantions, it was far from the worst. At to my ears at least, keep practicing and you’ll get better.
> >
> > I give you bonus points, it takes courage to actually do this and put it up on the nets for criticism.
>
> I actually JUST started the Captain Keyes voice, that’s the first time I’ve done it. And yeah, I’ve had better days haha, I got some Duke Nukem and other voice acting clips on my channel so this isn’t the first time for criticism.

That’s pretty good for a first time Keyes no joke though your Master Chief needs to be a tad bit deeper. Elite voices are fun to do, especially the ones from Halo 2. I did a few of those in real life but never recorded them.

> > > Though it wasn’t the best impersantions, it was far from the worst. At to my ears at least, keep practicing and you’ll get better.
> > >
> > > I give you bonus points, it takes courage to actually do this and put it up on the nets for criticism.
> >
> > I actually JUST started the Captain Keyes voice, that’s the first time I’ve done it. And yeah, I’ve had better days haha, I got some Duke Nukem and other voice acting clips on my channel so this isn’t the first time for criticism.
>
> That’s pretty good for a first time Keyes no joke though your Master Chief needs to be a tad bit deeper. Elite voices are fun to do, especially the ones from Halo 2. I did a few of those in real life but never recorded them.

But I must know…343 any good?

> > > > Though it wasn’t the best impersantions, it was far from the worst. At to my ears at least, keep practicing and you’ll get better.
> > > >
> > > > I give you bonus points, it takes courage to actually do this and put it up on the nets for criticism.
> > >
> > > I actually JUST started the Captain Keyes voice, that’s the first time I’ve done it. And yeah, I’ve had better days haha, I got some Duke Nukem and other voice acting clips on my channel so this isn’t the first time for criticism.
> >
> > That’s pretty good for a first time Keyes no joke though your Master Chief needs to be a tad bit deeper. Elite voices are fun to do, especially the ones from Halo 2. I did a few of those in real life but never recorded them.
>
> But I must know…343 any good?

I am going to need more than that. 343 good at what? Voice acting? Producing high quality? Or were you asking 343 of what they thought?

> > > > > Though it wasn’t the best impersantions, it was far from the worst. At to my ears at least, keep practicing and you’ll get better.
> > > > >
> > > > > I give you bonus points, it takes courage to actually do this and put it up on the nets for criticism.
> > > >
> > > > I actually JUST started the Captain Keyes voice, that’s the first time I’ve done it. And yeah, I’ve had better days haha, I got some Duke Nukem and other voice acting clips on my channel so this isn’t the first time for criticism.
> > >
> > > That’s pretty good for a first time Keyes no joke though your Master Chief needs to be a tad bit deeper. Elite voices are fun to do, especially the ones from Halo 2. I did a few of those in real life but never recorded them.
> >
> > But I must know…343 any good?
>
> I am going to need more than that. 343 good at what? Voice acting? Producing high quality? Or were you asking 343 of what they thought?

The voice. And yeah I understand, I was only limited at 30 seconds because of my phone and I didn’t really have a plan on what to say I just went with it. I also didn’t know WHAT to say which is why the only line I used was “Hello, I am 343 Guilty Spark.”

Appreciate it though.

Oh okay, bit sleepy and misunderstood your post. Hmm your 343 was alright, you added your own spin on it.

Another vid ft. Johnson plus a bonus!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQPenXJzRRs