SOME HALO FACTS...

A decade is a long time for any franchise. Check out some of Halo’s crazier stats i discovered while browsing the wonderful Worldwide Web!

A BIG RING
A Halo ring - The kind that, when activated, will obliterate all sentient life in the known universe, is 6,214 miles in diameter and 198 miles wide.

WEIGHING IN
Wonder how Master Chief can take all those hits and keep right on ticking? Give some credit to his MJOLNIR armor, which technically weighs 995 pounds with him inside.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Making video games involves countless overtime hours – and lots of pizza. During the three-year development of Halo 3, the team at Bungie reportedly put away over 20,000 pounds of cheesy goodness, 24,000 gallons of soda and a half ton of bananas.

THE OLDER THEY COME…
Master Chief is no young buck. According to Halo lore, the Spartan soldier was already in his 40s during initial Halo trilogy, having fought on the front lines of the Covenant conflict since he was 14.

Love reading such facts, So thought i’d share with ya all.

PeacE
ShadEO9

Nice info!

Thanks!

PeacE
ShadEO9

Some interesting facts there. Good work.

John-117 fought the covenant for at least 27 yearsm whilst he is missing in 2553 at which time he is 43, for the first several years, spartans were used agains The Insurrectionist, a human rebellion which led to civil war

> A decade is a long time for any franchise. Check out some of Halo’s crazier stats i discovered while browsing the wonderful Worldwide Web!
>
> A BIG RING
> A Halo ring - The kind that, when activated, will obliterate all sentient life in the known universe, is 6,214 miles in diameter and 198 miles wide.
>
> WEIGHING IN
> Wonder how Master Chief can take all those hits and keep right on ticking? Give some credit to his MJOLNIR armor, which technically weighs 995 pounds with him inside.
>
> FOOD FOR THOUGHT
> Making video games involves countless overtime hours – and lots of pizza. During the three-year development of Halo 3, the team at Bungie reportedly put away over 20,000 pounds of cheesy goodness, 24,000 gallons of soda and a half ton of bananas.
>
> THE OLDER THEY COME…
> Master Chief is no young buck. According to Halo lore, the Spartan soldier was already in his 40s during initial Halo trilogy, having fought on the front lines of the Covenant conflict since he was 14.
>
>
> Love reading such facts, So thought i’d share with ya all.
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

Wow, this seems familiar.

> > A decade is a long time for any franchise. Check out some of Halo’s crazier stats i discovered while browsing the wonderful Worldwide Web!
> >
> > A BIG RING
> > A Halo ring - The kind that, when activated, will obliterate all sentient life in the known universe, is 6,214 miles in diameter and 198 miles wide.
> >
> > WEIGHING IN
> > Wonder how Master Chief can take all those hits and keep right on ticking? Give some credit to his MJOLNIR armor, which technically weighs 995 pounds with him inside.
> >
> > FOOD FOR THOUGHT
> > Making video games involves countless overtime hours – and lots of pizza. During the three-year development of Halo 3, the team at Bungie reportedly put away over 20,000 pounds of cheesy goodness, 24,000 gallons of soda and a half ton of bananas.
> >
> > THE OLDER THEY COME…
> > Master Chief is no young buck. According to Halo lore, the Spartan soldier was already in his 40s during initial Halo trilogy, having fought on the front lines of the Covenant conflict since he was 14.
> >
> >
> >
> > Love reading such facts, So thought i’d share with ya all.
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> Wow, this seems familiar.
>
> Yahoo

Which i never tried to hide nor did i say otherwise, So well done! I’ll nickname you Columbo! :wink:

PeacE
ShadEO9

Interesting facts OP, i was wondering where you got them from :stuck_out_tongue: I assumed a wiki or something.

I would have been amazed if you automatically knew that without having access to other resources (I.E the web).

> Interesting facts OP, i was wondering where you got them from :stuck_out_tongue: I assumed a wiki or something.
>
>
> I would have been amazed if you automatically knew that without having access to other resources (I.E the web).

Yeah i’m always browsing different sites for interesting facts, Thought they were good facts so wanted to share with the forums,
what actually make me laugh is that people rather than say thank you for sharing like to whack up google and be like ‘hmmm where he steal that from’ and post a link. lol

I sure wish i had this info imbedded in my mind, like a huge Halo wiki lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > Interesting facts OP, i was wondering where you got them from :stuck_out_tongue: I assumed a wiki or something.
> >
> >
> > I would have been amazed if you automatically knew that without having access to other resources (I.E the web).
>
> Yeah i’m always browsing different sites for interesting facts, Thought they were good facts so wanted to share with the forums,
> what actually make me laugh is that people rather than say thank you for sharing like to whack up google and be like ‘hmmm where he steal that from’ and post a link. lol
>
> I sure wish i had this info imbedded in my mind, like a huge Halo wiki lol
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

What’s interesting is how you immediately get on the defense and assume I’m trying to ‘expose’ you for stealing the information. I never said that or hinted at that.

This post has been edited by a moderator: Please do not attack or flame your fellow forum members.

> > > Interesting facts OP, i was wondering where you got them from :stuck_out_tongue: I assumed a wiki or something.
> > >
> > >
> > > I would have been amazed if you automatically knew that without having access to other resources (I.E the web).
> >
> > Yeah i’m always browsing different sites for interesting facts, Thought they were good facts so wanted to share with the forums,
> > what actually make me laugh is that people rather than say thank you for sharing like to whack up google and be like ‘hmmm where he steal that from’ and post a link. lol
> >
> > I sure wish i had this info imbedded in my mind, like a huge Halo wiki lol
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> What’s interesting is how you immediately get on the defense and assume I’m trying to ‘expose’ you for stealing the information. I never said that or hinted at that. Anyone with half a brain would know it’s a copy/paste without having to google it.

You were havin a pop and you know it, otherwise you would have said more than what ya did, And your welcome!

PeacE
ShadEO9

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

>

lol i’m not purposely having ago at anyone here, All i’m saying is he was tryna call me out otherwise we hould have put something else rather than saying like he did and posting a link, Which tells me he browsed to find the post, I have no issues with anyone, I’m just tryna get along with the world, and enjoy the forums in the process.

PeacE
ShadEO9

It’s all good shade, I wasnt talking about you, I quoted him ; )

U called him out, tried to be nice, and then he kept going for no reason other than to not be proven wrong.

> It’s all good shade, I wasnt talking about you, I quoted him ; )
>
> U called him out, tried to be nice, and then he kept going for no reasoned other than to not be proven wrong.

Think i miss read that, cheers

PeacE
shadEO9

Having the large amounts of wiki info stored into ones brain is possible if you take the time to memorize it. :stuck_out_tongue:

That kind of information is trivia worthy, hell if i took a Halo trivia i probably fail but at least this can be referenced to someday i hope :stuck_out_tongue:

My Grunt’s breath smells like Grunt food.

That and;
Halo does kill Flood and Flood food. CEA’s recent release doesn’t get to rewrite the rewrite.

> Having the large amounts of wiki info stored into ones brain is possible if you take the time to memorize it. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> That kind of information is trivia worthy, hell if i took a Halo trivia i probably fail but at least this can be referenced to someday i hope :stuck_out_tongue:

Must make Halo-trivial pursuit… Who want’s to be a Killionaire?

> Having the large amounts of wiki info stored into ones brain is possible if you take the time to memorize it. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> That kind of information is trivia worthy, hell if i took a Halo trivia i probably fail but at least this can be referenced to someday i hope :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m working on memorising it all :wink:
And its cool, Halo Trivia would be amazing

PeacE
ShadEO9

I’ve always chafed at that “995 pounds of armor” bit. If that were the case, why does his corpse float? Or better yet, how is he able to walk on anything other than a completely solid surface?

Bungie was just trying to sound cool.