Some Guy Team Killed me for my Weapon

So we started a BTB game and I went to grab the binary rifle, I got it, then someone betrayed me for it. I wasn’t mad but the enemy was already going to win the game so I figured I’ll have fun giving out justice. So I followed him around shooting and punching his shields off, not killing him mind you. He would kill me over and over to get me off his back. Finally after 3-4 deaths from him I was given the option to boot him, and I promptly did. It was 10ish minutes into the game and almost over. He got no REQ or Exp for that amount of time. I then sent him a “Karma” message and blocked him.

So there you go. It doesn’t pay to play like a bad sport.

I never understood why people do that. It is so greedy. This is a team game…so if you don’t like team games, wth play one.

Well that’s a good tip to remember lol

I remember a long time ago, when “don’t feed the trolls” was a basic rule.

Usually works best. Intentionally betraying team mates is an automatic indicator of an underage player

So he killed you once (which I don’t condone)
And you decided to follow him around the rest of the game and knock off his shields and get him killed (which I don’t condone either)
So he kills you more (still don’t condone)
And then you boot him from the match.

Sounds like a bunch of children on both sides of the situation. He shouldn’t have killed you in the first place, I agree, but don’t go around the rest of the game just trying to screw him over. At most get him killed once, then be done with it. Holding a grudge and continuing on only makes you look like a bad person for getting him killed so much when he (technically) only did it once to you.

I thought there were improved banning-rules in H5 - especially for stealing a teammates weapon. So you actually didn’t have to provoke him over and over again.
But this afternoon we hat a dude (“Higue”) who just for fun shot at every teammate. I think I was killed 2 times by him. After getting killed 3 times by him, a friend finally had the chance to boot him. 7-10 betrayals are way too much to get this option…

I’d still like a forced killcam after you got killed by a teammate. This way you can see weather it was on purpose or not - and then directly boot him.

> 2533274891841289;1:
> So we started a BTB game and I went to grab the binary rifle, I got it, then someone betrayed me for it. I wasn’t mad but the enemy was already going to win the game so I figured I’ll have fun giving out justice. So I followed him around shooting and punching his shields off, not killing him mind you. He would kill me over and over to get me off his back. Finally after 3-4 deaths from him I was given the option to boot him, and I promptly did. It was 10ish minutes into the game and almost over. He got no REQ or Exp for that amount of time. I then sent him a “Karma” message and blocked him.
>
> So there you go. It doesn’t pay to play like a bad sport.

Had someone do that to me in MCC playing BTB at Ragnorok. upon my respawning I found him and promptly killed him took back the sniper and went back to business. Apparently he got the message and left me alone. I will do what you do if I need to.

> 2535422430328984;6:
> I thought there were improved banning-rules in H5 - especially for stealing a teammates weapon. So you actually didn’t have to provoke him over and over again.
> But this afternoon we hat a dude (“Higue”) who just for fun shot at every teammate. I think I was killed 2 times by him. After getting killed 3 times by him, a friend finally had the chance to boot him. 7-10 betrayals are way too much to get this option…
>
> I’d still like a forced killcam after you got killed by a teammate. This way you can see weather it was on purpose or not - and then directly boot him.

I thought the rule was 2 betrayals and the option to boot pops up.

I suggest you don’t do that OP, you’re no better than him when you do that, you also wasted your team mates time by not helping them, you hounded the other player instead, also, I’m not sure you’re permitted to post what you did, you’re promoting poor sportsmanship and encouraging others to do the same, what I tend to do is take a moment to report them after the match, and then forget them. Edit = He could easily file a complaint against you, don’t give them the opportunity.

The way I do it is if someone attempts to betray me I kill them with the weapon they want and then waste all the ammo on their corpse all whilst baggin them and fending of the opposition if needed. If they come back for more they will get it until they get the message or I get the boot.

> 2533274892522505;10:
> The way I do it is if someone attempts to betray me I kill them with the weapon they want and then waste all the ammo on their corpse all whilst baggin them and fending of the opposition if needed. If they come back for more they will get it until they get the message or I get the boot.

that makes me laugh, I picture you saying “you want this gun? HUH!, HUH! I’ll give you this gun, bullets first!” Then you finish ,drop the empty gun on them and walk away.

> 2533274825101441;11:
> > 2533274892522505;10:
> > The way I do it is if someone attempts to betray me I kill them with the weapon they want and then waste all the ammo on their corpse all whilst baggin them and fending of the opposition if needed. If they come back for more they will get it until they get the message or I get the boot.
>
>
> that makes me laugh, I picture you saying “you want this gun? HUH!, HUH! I’ll give you this gun, bullets first!” Then you finish ,drop the empty gun on them and walk away.

That’s pretty much how it goes. Brings me joy in the afternoon

> 2533274892522505;12:
> > 2533274825101441;11:
> > > 2533274892522505;10:
> > > The way I do it is if someone attempts to betray me I kill them with the weapon they want and then waste all the ammo on their corpse all whilst baggin them and fending of the opposition if needed. If they come back for more they will get it until they get the message or I get the boot.
> >
> >
> > that makes me laugh, I picture you saying “you want this gun? HUH!, HUH! I’ll give you this gun, bullets first!” Then you finish ,drop the empty gun on them and walk away.
>
>
> That’s pretty much how it goes. Brings me joy in the afternoon

That alone makes me want to add you as a friend. Dude that is hilarious. Funniest stuff I have see on here in a while.

> 2714222989710034;5:
> So he killed you once (which I don’t condone)
> And you decided to follow him around the rest of the game and knock off his shields and get him killed (which I don’t condone either)
> So he kills you more (still don’t condone)
> And then you boot him from the match.
>
> Sounds like a bunch of children on both sides of the situation. He shouldn’t have killed you in the first place, I agree, but don’t go around the rest of the game just trying to screw him over. At most get him killed once, then be done with it. Holding a grudge and continuing on only makes you look like a bad person for getting him killed so much when he (technically) only did it once to you.

Honestly, I hear what your saying. But I said I wasn’t mad which doesn’t make it a grudge. I simply saw the enemy had the game in the bag and decided to play a game my partner started. But next time he’s going to think twice about betraying partners for their weapons. Anyways, I don’t need to explain anything. I hope you realize it was some light hearted rough playing with some one who blatantly asked for it. But I don’t do this, practically ever, and I would completely be thinking your way had it been out of anger or complaining on the forums kind of stuff.

That’s exactly what I do. You can also shoot blindly in the air to announce their presence to enemy players if they don’t repeatedly team kill you. That works best with energy weapons.

> 2592250499819446;9:
> I suggest you don’t do that OP, you’re no better than him when you do that, you also wasted your team mates time by not helping them, you hounded the other player instead, also, I’m not sure you’re permitted to post what you did, you’re promoting poor sportsmanship and encouraging others to do the same, what I tend to do is take a moment to report them after the match, and then forget them. Edit = He could easily file a complaint against you, don’t give them the opportunity.

Good points. But in my defense I wasn’t angry or anything, just thought it would be funny to play his game. Also the enemy had the game dead to rights and I pull the teams weight 90% of games so I’m not worried about what my other partners think. In addition I also never do this, I really am a nice player.

But I’ll rewrite this as to not sound so encouraging. Thanks.

> 2714222989710034;5:
> So he killed you once (which I don’t condone)
> And you decided to follow him around the rest of the game and knock off his shields and get him killed (which I don’t condone either)
> So he kills you more (still don’t condone)
> And then you boot him from the match.
>
> Sounds like a bunch of children on both sides of the situation. He shouldn’t have killed you in the first place, I agree, but don’t go around the rest of the game just trying to screw him over. At most get him killed once, then be done with it. Holding a grudge and continuing on only makes you look like a bad person for getting him killed so much when he (technically) only did it once to you.

listen to the man! he right

> 2533274891841289;16:
> > 2592250499819446;9:
> > I suggest you don’t do that OP, you’re no better than him when you do that, you also wasted your team mates time by not helping them, you hounded the other player instead, also, I’m not sure you’re permitted to post what you did, you’re promoting poor sportsmanship and encouraging others to do the same, what I tend to do is take a moment to report them after the match, and then forget them. Edit = He could easily file a complaint against you, don’t give them the opportunity.
>
>
> Good points. But in my defense I wasn’t angry or anything, just thought it would be funny to play his game. Also the enemy had the game dead to rights and I pull the teams weight 90% of games so I’m not worried about what my other partners think. In addition I also never do this, I really am a nice player.
>
> But I’ll rewrite this as to not sound so encouraging. Thanks.

dude um can I join your company
2

Its just a game…

If someone betrays you for a weapon they likely are taking the game too seriously. I think its fine to shoot that guy over and over and over again.

Really, the game shouldnt register friendly melees so you can punch a teammate to ask for a weapon …since no one uses their mics.

> 2533274855279867;19:
> Its just a game…
>
> If someone betrays you for a weapon they likely are taking the game too seriously. I think its fine to shoot that guy over and over and over again.
>
> Really, the game shouldnt register friendly melees so you can punch a teammate to ask for a weapon …since no one uses their mics.

I know right. I wasn’t even mad and wouldn’t do it otherwise. I’m telling you some of these guys would reprimand you for punching a bully.