Some Great News!

Well, for a lot of people I’ve seen post on here in the past…

I remember reading a lot of forum members a long time ago say that they miss the way armor was unlocked in Halo 3, through the completion of achievements and such. In case you haven’t seen yet, on Waypoint it states:

" Some of the rarest armor sets and components can only be received upon completion of specific in-game Commendations, Challenges, or other Waypoint goals."

Sounds good to me.

Discuss…

-NUT

I like that. I don’t like Achievements giving armor though.

Cool now armor will actually symbolize an accomplishment and mean something to me

I miss the achievement armor personally.
Also, 343 please don’t make me be a general(achievement) in Halo Wars to get Halo 4 armor. I can’t quite bring myself to grizzly spam, so my rank progress is slow.

Source?

Regardless, I’m glad they are able to get through achievements, commendations and Waypoint.

Also, 343 please don’t make me be a general(achievement) in Halo Wars to get Halo 4 armor. I can’t quite bring myself to grizzly spam, so my rank progress is slow.

sry for the weird triple post, hotel internet :confused:

The trick is to appropriately match up these feats of accomplishment to the most attractive/desirable helmets.

I had the Waypoint unlocks for Reach and was proud of having done them, but I didn’t find myself wanting to wear either the Military Police or CQB helmet.

Nice, thanks a lot for the info OP :slight_smile:
I sure loved the old Vidmasters in Halo 3/ODST, those were the best. I hope to see something similar in Halo 4, this might be close enough ^^
I just hope they have good armor, aka armor that looks good or even unique “skins” for certain achievements, and that not all achievement progress is tied to past Halo games (aka to unlock Reacon, you must play 150h Halo Wars)…