Some Forge Pieces Id Like Added

This is just a list of forge pieces id like added in Halo 4.

Roads- so i wouldnt have to use so many walls, great for making cities.

Pipes- for cannals, mongoose tracks, etc.

Terrain grids- basically a few different terrains the size of a grid, and about the volume of a 2X2 block

and thats it for now, what do you think? Fill free to post ideas :smiley:

I like those ideas.

One of my ideas could be linked to your City thing. The thing I want in Forge is corpses. I remember playing Halo 3 ODST and coming across a large group of dead Elites; I thought it was realistic, plus, I think it’d look good if people wanted to make Machinimas.

this idea just came into my mind

what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.

> this idea just came into my mind
>
> what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.

kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me

this idea just came into my mind

what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.

> I like those ideas.
>
> One of my ideas could be linked to your City thing. The thing I want in Forge is corpses. I remember playing Halo 3 ODST and coming across a large group of dead Elites; I thought it was realistic, plus, I think it’d look good if people wanted to make Machinimas.

meh, im not big on corpses but a lot of people have been asking for this so maybe.

> > this idea just came into my mind
> >
> > what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.
>
> kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me

closer,but it would kind of look like a shield door but 100% clear and have lines of light running parallel on each side.

You get me?

It’s only a suggestion.

Screw it; ADD IN EVERYTHING.

> > > this idea just came into my mind
> > >
> > > what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.
> >
> > kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me
>
> closer,but it would kind of look like a shield door but 100% clear and have lines of light running parallel on each side.
>
> You get me?

You mean like this?
Bridge

> > > > this idea just came into my mind
> > > >
> > > > what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.
> > >
> > > kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me
> >
> > closer,but it would kind of look like a shield door but 100% clear and have lines of light running parallel on each side.
> >
> > You get me?
>
> You mean like this?
> Bridge

I was just thinking the same thing, but it would be nice to have in Forge.

How about some sort of welding tool?
like in Gmod, just to make it easier to move larger creations around, and a Plamsa Torch(to “unweld” the objects or even cut previous items in half).

> > > > > this idea just came into my mind
> > > > >
> > > > > what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.
> > > >
> > > > kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me
> > >
> > > closer,but it would kind of look like a shield door but 100% clear and have lines of light running parallel on each side.
> > >
> > > You get me?
> >
> > You mean like this?
> > Bridge
>
> I was just thinking the same thing, but it would be nice to have in Forge.

What about not light bridges but a sort of sender piece and receiver piece with maybe a few corner/reflecter/defractor items.

Roads would be an interesting addition. Personally, I would like a ODST drop pod to be added in, I feel like that would open up a horizon of possibilities and I don’t think it’s too much to ask.

> > > > this idea just came into my mind
> > > >
> > > > what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.
> > >
> > > kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me
> >
> > closer,but it would kind of look like a shield door but 100% clear and have lines of light running parallel on each side.
> >
> > You get me?
>
> You mean like this?
> Bridge

Getting warmer.Think of 2 lightsaber-looking blue lights running parallel to each other,having the lights be the boundary of thr road,but the road is entirely clear,not the cryptic-looking symbols on a shield door

THIS is what I was talking about(Its the ribbon coming from the back of the light bike)

NOW you get me?

> > > > > this idea just came into my mind
> > > > >
> > > > > what if there was sometype of road that was transparent,but glowed blue(or any color) at the edges,kinda like the grid in Forge 2.0,but its a road.If you look at Tron Legacy you might be able to visualize it.
> > > >
> > > > kind of like that ramp stunt in reach? only as a road, fine by me
> > >
> > > closer,but it would kind of look like a shield door but 100% clear and have lines of light running parallel on each side.
> > >
> > > You get me?
> >
> > You mean like this?
> > Bridge
>
> Getting warmer.Think of 2 lightsaber-looking blue lights running parallel to each other,having the lights be the boundary of thr road,but the road is entirely clear,not the cryptic-looking symbols on a shield door
>
> THIS is what I was talking about(Its the ribbon coming from the back of the light bike)
> http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/2/28/Tron_legacy_sam_bike.jpg
>
> NOW you get me?

Ah, I see. That would be pretty cool!

I’ve just had an idea for some forge pieces they could add:

Vehicle parts - Some vehicle parts that we can stick together to create new kind of vehicles.

Some differents kind of walls - Wall that have different kind of skin, not just being just grey