Some flaws in Halo 5

After a couple of weeks of playing Halo 5, I got fairly used to the changes they have made with the weapons and new abilities and such, but my flaws for this game just seems to have the lack of detail especially post game wrap up, the carnage report.

Carnage Report is for the details following the match you just played, usually it shows the medals you earned, what your weapon of destruction was, who your rival was, and so on. In my personal opinion, Halo: Reach had the best. Halo: 4 sorta good, I was fond of it, but this game just seems to be missing that and it sucks, I never understand why 343 needs to change almost everything that’s not broken.

Theater mode, theater mode allows players to view games they recently, bookmarked, or view other players games, maybe it’s to view what they did wrong, screenshot, record, or relax, but this theater mode doesn’t feel right either, there’s nothing major if not little wrong with this, but the fast forward doesn’t seem good since I can’t hear what’s going on anymore, nothing wrong it’s just awkward. The replay goes back way to far, that’s a problem I need to get used to, the zoom button doesn’t work at all. It’s the changes to the little things I hate about video games sometimes.

How do you feel about this?

yep its the small things that all add up to a less enjoyable experience.

> 2533274810137925;2:
> yep its the small things that all add up to a less enjoyable experience.

Plus it is a next generation game. lol

I, honestly, think the lobby in the beta was 100 times better. I hate that I now have to play a game to even see how close I am to my next SR, or have to ask gamer tags of people I want to add when in the post game lobby; then go to the recent tab and add them.

> 2533274807544947;4:
> I, honestly, think the lobby in the beta was 100 times better. I hate that I now have to play a game to even see how close I am to my next SR, or have to ask gamer tags of people I want to add when in the post game lobby; then go to the recent tab and add them.

That too, they truly, and I mean truly have changed the course of everything in this franchise.