Some Fixes/Suggestions After All Day Play Session

• There is a bug in BTB control where neither team can capture a third control point it just remains neutral until the time runs out

• Even the updated progression is far from enough. There needs to be more XP rewards for playing the game maybe for winning, playing well, etc. You could be in a 10 minute Slayer or a 45 minute Stronghold and come out with only 50xp.

• Challenges some are way too specific and super hard to find. For example I have to kill 3 enemy banshees. I literally played for 12 hours yesterday and only saw 2 banshees and they were my allies.

When an enemy scores a point in the game a Red banner/notification should pop up on the screen. When the enemy scores too many times I thought my team scored until the voice says “enemy team…”

The game is great but I really fear that this slow and unfulfilling progression system will really deter people initially or after a while. This happened in Gears of War.

For reporting bugs or issues, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

For general feedback you’re welcome to use the Halo Infinite forums.

Thanks!