Some feedbacks about issues I had

I’ll have to wait for another update, my game has been freezing non stop and crashing, I just can’t play it anymore.

Technical Issues:

• (The game takes a long time to load, it stays in the black screen with three dots for up to ten minutes before actually getting to the main menu, I always open the game with the Task Manager open to see the progress and it’s always stuck, I don’t know if it’s a server problem or my PC but it’s strange.) After today’s update the game loads much faster. - The game never reaches a high FPS, I played around with the settings but it doesn’t seem like they have any effect, granted my PC isn’t the best but I can still play most games pretty well. - A follow up to the issue above, even at low it fails to reach a good FPS so the matches feel sluggish and slow. - There are some server issues like finding a game and then getting disconnected. - Sometimes the shop doesn’t show any images, just the name of the items. - The game keeps resetting my mouse sensibility - Sometimes when you exit the shop or the armory, the screen stays grey. - I pressed alt-tab when the game was getting into the match, when I went back I only had the voice sounds and no other sounds. - Game freezes if you alt-tab too much and makes you open it again after today’s update. - Game has been freezing a lot with this new update. - Even at 50% of scaling the game still runs pretty bad on my PC.
    Gameplay Issues:

• The Needler sound is so low at first I didn’t think it had any. - I feel like the aim is kinda laggy, I raised my sensitivity but still felt it was kinda slow, but it might just be me and a matter of time before I find that sweet spot. - (The bots don’t seem to melee you even if you are pretty close to them.) It appears they do, maybe they just didn’t want to melee me before. - Bots are too sparse and too few, maybe if they lower the spawn time the matches would feel more engaging.
    General Feedback

• Lower the respawn time of both players and bots, this will make the matches feel more engaging and interesting, I spend way too much time looking for enemies. - Put more creative colors in the shop, they don’t feel creative and instead just bland and uninteresting. - Let me change my Spartan voice, they do talk more than Chief so it would be cool to be able to change it. - The shield wall takes a little too much time to activate, sometimes making it useless, or maybe I’m just too slow. - The bots are pretty good, it’s fun playing with them and sometimes they feel better than some players (me included), but I noticed they usually follow the same path and sometimes they stop and stare at nothing. - When reaching a new Battlepass level, it just doesn’t give me the happiness kick that some games do, it feels boring, maybe add some sounds and effects whenever you get a rank and also show the player what they got with that level on the screen. - An option to hear an AI’s voice and personality when customizing your Spartan would be good.I will update this whenever I encounter more issues or have any decent feedback to give as to not spam the forum.

> 2533274915299917;1:
> Technical Issues: - The games takes a long time to load, it stays in the black screen with three dots for up to ten minutes before actually getting to the main menu, I always open the game with the Task Manager open to see the progress and it’s always stuck, I don’t know if it’s a server problem or my PC but it’s strange. - The game never reaches a high FPS, I played around with the settings but it doesn’t seem like they have any effect, granted my PC isn’t the best but I can still play most games pretty well.Gameplay Issues: - The Needler sound is so low at first I didn’t think it had any, did anyone notice this? - I feel like the aim is kinda laggy, I raised my sensitivity but still felt it was kinda slow, but it might just be me and a matter of time before I find that sweet spot. - The bots don’t seem to melee you even if you are pretty close to them.I will update this whenever I encounter more issues or have any decent feedback to give as to not spam the forum.

Black screen is a known issue. Biggest issue for me is the low volume on the AI, bot weapon challenges are laggy, and some various bugs.

By low volume on the AI, do you mean your own AI?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just bumping in case someone has something to add.

I actually found the Bot to be a little to easy. Literally every game I’ve played today has ended in steaktacular i.e a wipe for the bots. I’m having a lot of fun though.

I don’t think the bots prioritise well when faced with multiple opponents and a couple of times they have let me empty a clip into them without firing back. I definitely agree the respawn should be lower.

Same three dot and crashes everytime… I Dont even get crash report…

> 2533274921077566;5:
> I actually found the Bot to be a little to easy. Literally every game I’ve played today has ended in steaktacular i.e a wipe for the bots. I’m having a lot of fun though.
>
> I don’t think the bots prioritise well when faced with multiple opponents and a couple of times they have let me empty a clip into them without firing back. I definitely agree the respawn should be lower.

Please keep in mind that it’s the 2nd difficulty, thus should be relatively easy for veteran Halo players. Even new players that are used to FPS games would steam roll these bots. The bots really are not very good with threat analysis and will basically just give up when faced with multiple opponents, and basically lose all fights when it’s 4v4. If you’re outnumbered though, the bots can be a problem but that’s intended. It is Halo after all.