Some considerations and doubts about what has

I wanted to ask you, what do you think of the designer of the sniper in Halo 5? (That would be Halo 4)

I do not like, I prefer the sniper of Halo Reach. Although, the remastered version of the sniper collection of Halo Master Chief is beautiful, what do you think?

Another thing I wonder is, there will once again join in the course of Halo 5 Guardian?
I think maybe it is better to remove the join in progress and come back like the old Halo.

I was wondering if indeed take away the DMR in Halo 5 because I think that in the presence of the Covenant Carbine DMR is useless …

I have no idea what you’re saying. I like the sniper design. But not sure if that’s even what you’re asking… or stating?

Yes, sorry if I could not understand me … I wanted to ask the community if the designer of the sniper of Halo 5 like it, because I would prefer a sniper more like the old ones. Indeed, if they could bring what they have done in the master cheif collection’d be happier.

we will join in the progress of halo 5? I hope not.

I hope that there is not even the DMR because I find it useless.

Sorry again if I can not make myself understood.

> Yes, sorry if I could not understand me … I wanted to ask the community if the designer of the sniper of Halo 5 like it, because I would prefer a sniper more like the old ones. Indeed, if they could bring what they have done in the master cheif collection’d be happier.
>
> we will join in the progress of halo 5? I hope not.
>
> I hope that there is not even the DMR because I find it useless.
>
> Sorry again if I can not make myself understood.

I think I understand.

I personally like the design of the sniper rifle.

I don’t know if join in progress will return. If I had to guess, I’d say no. At least not for ranked playlists.

The DMR appeared in the beta trailer.

I didn’t have anything against H4’s Sniper design and H5’s is most definitely improving upon what was already there which is the case with most of the H5 weapons we’ve seen.

But I’d much prefer to see JIP become a option in the search menu instead of getting removed entirely. There are gonna be times when you want to find a much as quickly as possible regardless of when the match started so giving us the option to choose between that traditional searching couldn’t hurt. If you don’t want it fine, turn it it off but don’t deprive me of the option to find games faster.

I’m also not really seeing your point with the DMR and CC. I guess it’s true that they’re both single shot rifles but mechanically the CC is a medium range utility rifle while the DMR is a long range rifle. The CC has a lot more in common with the BR and the DMR has a lot more in common with the LR so I don’t really see why their coexistence would be redundant.