Some Classic Halo Glitches!

Due to the massive amount of support I received on my first video, Jarret and myself have gotten around to making the sequel, this time in MUCH better quality!

Glitches- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxS3WgqvG8

The first video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L59Ey0Wr6S0

Please post any glitches I’ve missed that you’d like to see for a third video!

I never knew you could get back into the cryo tube. Good stuff.

you got some awsome glitches on your video

great video, man! that leaving pillar of autumn part was amazing!

My favourite glitch is probably the three weapon glitch on the POS, It helped quite abit on legendary solo!

I’m glad you guys enjoy it! I’m already planning a third and final video.

Alright I want the third glitch video to be the best, end the videos on a real high note. So does anyone have any good glitches I may have missed?

the glitch where you die when you punch a plasma turret is still in CEA

Nice videos. Very entertaining. =)

> the glitch where you die when you punch a plasma turret is still in CEA

Lol that’s still in the game? That could be funny. I’ll remember to try and work it in in my next video.

Awesome glitches man!!! Never knew about these and how fun they are!!

thanks

Clearly all the glitches are due to mods, because one person on this forum insisted that 343 lied and that the glitches are no longer possible. And because he posted before you, I believe him.

But if they were genuine, they’d be pretty cool.

> Clearly all the glitches are due to mods, because one person on this forum insisted that 343 lied and that the glitches are no longer possible. And because he posted before you, I believe him.
>
> But if they were genuine, they’d be pretty cool.

Try for yourself and find out =P

Standing ontop of a warthog while your buddy is on the turret spinning around will kill you when the turret hits you.

> Standing ontop of a warthog while your buddy is on the turret spinning around will kill you when the turret hits you.

Lol maybe I should do an entire video on accidental deaths.

> Clearly all the glitches are due to mods, because one person on this forum insisted that 343 lied and that the glitches are no longer possible. And because he posted before you, I believe him.

Depends on which glitches you’re talking about. Mator was mostly complaining about modifications which affect the impetus to doing tricks, not the tricks themselves.

There are a few things which don’t work quite like they used to, including a few classic bumps no longer functioning at all. But most glitches still exist.

Halo Anniversary God Mode

Oh boy have I got a great centerpiece glitch for the third video! Should be great!