Some clarifying questions I have about halo

If the flood were in Halo Wars, why did nobody know about it in Halo 1?

Why was johnson immune to the flood before they even knew about the flood? Thats like getting a flu shot for a desiese that doesn’t exist yet. It isn’t possible.

What are those blue pannels on the level “The Library (CE)”? The ones that look like they are made out of water.

> If the flood were in Halo Wars, why did nobody know about it in Halo 1?
>
> Why was johnson immune to the flood before they even knew about the flood? Thats like getting a flu shot for a desiese that doesn’t exist yet. It isn’t possible.
>
> What are those blue pannels on the level “The Library (CE)”? The ones that look like they are made out of water.

The Spirit of Fire went to a Shield World, one that was unknown to UNSC space. The planet was literally lost, and so was the Spirit of Fire. They had no way of contacting the UNSC about the Flood, so no one knew about it.

Johnson is immune because of the procedures of Project ORION, or the SPARTAN-I project. SPARTAN-IIs and SPARTAN-IIIs are likely also immune to the Flood.

Those are space panels.

> > If the flood were in Halo Wars, why did nobody know about it in Halo 1?
> >
> > Why was johnson immune to the flood before they even knew about the flood? Thats like getting a flu shot for a desiese that doesn’t exist yet. It isn’t possible.
> >
> > What are those blue pannels on the level “The Library (CE)”? The ones that look like they are made out of water.
>
> The Spirit of Fire went to a Shield World, one that was unknown to UNSC space. The planet was literally lost, and so was the Spirit of Fire. They had no way of contacting the UNSC about the Flood, so no one knew about it.
>
> Johnson is immune because of the procedures of Project ORION, or the SPARTAN-I project. SPARTAN-IIs and SPARTAN-IIIs are likely also immune to the Flood.
>
> Those are space panels.

Clarify on 1 and 2 please? Yes, all spartans are immune to the flood. But they became immune before the UNSC knew about the flood. How?

And what do you mean “Space pannels”

> > > If the flood were in Halo Wars, why did nobody know about it in Halo 1?
> > >
> > > Why was johnson immune to the flood before they even knew about the flood? Thats like getting a flu shot for a desiese that doesn’t exist yet. It isn’t possible.
> > >
> > > What are those blue pannels on the level “The Library (CE)”? The ones that look like they are made out of water.
> >
> > The Spirit of Fire went to a Shield World, one that was unknown to UNSC space. The planet was literally lost, and so was the Spirit of Fire. They had no way of contacting the UNSC about the Flood, so no one knew about it.
> >
> > Johnson is immune because of the procedures of Project ORION, or the SPARTAN-I project. SPARTAN-IIs and SPARTAN-IIIs are likely also immune to the Flood.
> >
> > Those are space panels.
>
> Clarify on 1 and 2 please? Yes, all spartans are immune to the flood. But they became immune before the UNSC knew about the flood. How?
>
> And what do you mean “Space pannels”

1: The Shield World housed the Flood on the surface, and the planet was not known to the UNSC. The planet was destroyed at the end of the game, and the Spirit of Fire was sent drifting because they lost their FTL drive. It is literally MIA, and they have no contact with the UNSC.

2: It was basically luck. The augmentations given prevented it, for the most part.

3: It’s alien. Those are panels.

They’re space panels.

> > > > If the flood were in Halo Wars, why did nobody know about it in Halo 1?
> > > >
> > > > Why was johnson immune to the flood before they even knew about the flood? Thats like getting a flu shot for a desiese that doesn’t exist yet. It isn’t possible.
> > > >
> > > > What are those blue pannels on the level “The Library (CE)”? The ones that look like they are made out of water.
> > >
> > > The Spirit of Fire went to a Shield World, one that was unknown to UNSC space. The planet was literally lost, and so was the Spirit of Fire. They had no way of contacting the UNSC about the Flood, so no one knew about it.
> > >
> > > Johnson is immune because of the procedures of Project ORION, or the SPARTAN-I project. SPARTAN-IIs and SPARTAN-IIIs are likely also immune to the Flood.
> > >
> > > Those are space panels.
> >
> > Clarify on 1 and 2 please? Yes, all spartans are immune to the flood. But they became immune before the UNSC knew about the flood. How?
> >
> > And what do you mean “Space pannels”
>
> 1: The Shield World housed the Flood on the surface, and the planet was not known to the UNSC. The planet was destroyed at the end of the game, and the Spirit of Fire was sent drifting because they lost their FTL drive. It is literally MIA, and they have no contact with the UNSC.
>
> 2: It was basically luck. The augmentations given prevented it, for the most part.
>
> 3: It’s alien. Those are panels.
>
> They’re space panels.

Alright thanks. And sorry, I meant to say 2 and 3. So thanks again for extra work.

Hmm that is some good luck though.

No problem, and yeah. That is pretty good luck.

I think it had to do with neural interface enhancements, or brain enhancements or something to that effect.