Some Advice?

I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks

> 2535457960395790;1:
> I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks

Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.

Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.

Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.

get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2535457960395790;1:
> > I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks
>
> Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.
>
> Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.
>
> Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.

thanks for the help your awesome. :slight_smile:

My main advice is to Noob Combo whatever you can, or, at the very least, always keep a headshot-capable weapon on hand. Using the Catch skull was pretty helpful for me, since it would cause my enemies to stop firing for a second or two, as well as supplying me with a bunch of grenades.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2535457960395790;1:
> > I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks
>
> Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.
>
> Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.
>
> Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.

To clarify any skull that you would want to put on; envy, bandanna, scarab are all 0 modifiers and will disable achievements.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2535457960395790;1:
> > > I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks
> >
> > Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.
> >
> > Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.
> >
> > Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.
>
> To clarify any skull that you would want to put on; envy, bandanna, scarab are all 0 modifiers and will disable achievements.

so if i use any skulls on any 1-4 halo campaign’s i will not get the amour set not even the achievements?

> 2535457960395790;7:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > 2535457960395790;1:
> > > > I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks
> > >
> > > Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.
> > >
> > > Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.
> > >
> > > Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.
> >
> > To clarify any skull that you would want to put on; envy, bandanna, scarab are all 0 modifiers and will disable achievements.
>
> so if i use any skulls on any 1-4 halo campaign’s i will not get the amour set not even the achievements?

That would seem to be the case. I belive Helioskrill is unlocked by having the achievements unlocked - therefore, if the achievements aren’t unlocked then neither is the armor.

Co-op is more than likely your best bet, along with having cowbell on.

> 2535457960395790;7:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > 2535457960395790;1:
> > > > I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks
> > >
> > > Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.
> > >
> > > Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.
> > >
> > > Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.
> >
> > To clarify any skull that you would want to put on; envy, bandanna, scarab are all 0 modifiers and will disable achievements.
>
> so if i use any skulls on any 1-4 halo campaign’s i will not get the amour set not even the achievements?

Any of the ones that would really benefit you; again Envy, Scarab, Bandanna, etc. Things like Grunt birthday party/Thunderstorm etc wouldn’t effect it. But the stuff that makes the game easier will show up as a 0 modifier for your score and disable achievements.

> 2533274880633045;9:
> > 2535457960395790;7:
> > > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > > 2535457960395790;1:
> > > > > I’m currently working on getting the Helioskrill amour set and i heard that it is only unlockable by competing the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s on legendary difficulty and so i need advice on how to speed up the process and what skulls to use on the halo master chief collection 1-4 campaign’s. so far i’m on mission 2 on halo 1 and its pretty difficult but i think i can do so if you want can you give me some advice please you will be helping a friend out. Thanks
> > > >
> > > > Halo 2 is going to be the most difficult, and is best done co-op.
> > > >
> > > > Halo 1 isn’t too bad, you just need to take your time and conserve your ammo. It’s probably the second hardest though.
> > > >
> > > > Not sure if putting skulls on invalidates Helioskrill or not - but if it doesn’t, Bandanna is a great one for infinite ammo. Also cowbell to increase explosions, as long as you learn to stay far away from them.
> > >
> > > To clarify any skull that you would want to put on; envy, bandanna, scarab are all 0 modifiers and will disable achievements.
> >
> > so if i use any skulls on any 1-4 halo campaign’s i will not get the amour set not even the achievements?
>
> Any of the ones that would really benefit you; again Envy, Scarab, Bandanna, etc. Things like Grunt birthday party/Thunderstorm etc wouldn’t effect it. But the stuff that makes the game easier will show up as a 0 modifier for your score and disable achievements.

okay thanks.

> 2533274889282194;3:
> get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions

Halo 3 is actually pretty easy on legendary. With the arbiter by your side, you slash down basically everything in your path with ease.

> 2535447480293666;11:
> > 2533274889282194;3:
> > get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions
>
> Halo 3 is actually pretty easy on legendary. With the arbiter by your side, you slash down basically everything in your path with ease.

Well, except for most of Cortana. But that mission isn’t too hard if you dual wield Plasma Rifles all the time.

> 2535437652903765;12:
> > 2535447480293666;11:
> > > 2533274889282194;3:
> > > get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions
> >
> > Halo 3 is actually pretty easy on legendary. With the arbiter by your side, you slash down basically everything in your path with ease.
>
> Well, except for most of Cortana. But that mission isn’t too hard if you dual wield Plasma Rifles all the time.

I just camped and let the enemy come to me. The hardest part was that open room where you have to go up. (That’s not very helpful. is it?). I just ran straight in, grabbed a camo and just ran through everything.

> 2535447480293666;13:
> > 2535437652903765;12:
> > > 2535447480293666;11:
> > > > 2533274889282194;3:
> > > > get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions
> > >
> > > Halo 3 is actually pretty easy on legendary. With the arbiter by your side, you slash down basically everything in your path with ease.
> >
> > Well, except for most of Cortana. But that mission isn’t too hard if you dual wield Plasma Rifles all the time.
>
> I just camped and let the enemy come to me. The hardest part was that open room where you have to go up. (That’s not very helpful. is it?). I just ran straight in, grabbed a camo and just ran through everything.

That’s sort of what I did at some points. Basically just hid somewhere, fired a burst from my Plasma Rifles, and went back into cover to recharge shields, and repeat.

> 2535447480293666;11:
> > 2533274889282194;3:
> > get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions
>
> Halo 3 is actually pretty easy on legendary. With the arbiter by your side, you slash down basically everything in your path with ease.

True but you can blow right through it with a full fire team and the op did want to speed up the process

> 2533274889282194;15:
> > 2535447480293666;11:
> > > 2533274889282194;3:
> > > get a firend to help you with halos 1,3, and 4 especially with halo 1 but make sure theyre serious about it. mine wanted my shot gun. play solo on halo 2 as there is a bug that has been ignored where if you or your teammate dies then both of you go back to the beginning of the level. on the second mission of halo 2 you can hop on to a ledge at the first grunt and with a little bit of parkour and grenade jumps you can make your way to the rex sword. there is nothing special about the sword but the path getting there lets you skip nearly every sniper in the mission. stealth is your greatest tactic in halo 2, especially on the heretic missions
> >
> > Halo 3 is actually pretty easy on legendary. With the arbiter by your side, you slash down basically everything in your path with ease.
>
> True but you can blow right through it with a full fire team and the op did want to speed up the process

I’m more of a lone wolf legend type of guy.