Solving mcc's progression issue for both sides

<p>So some people kind of want to do the progression All over again but I think once all you know what is done to fix this they will add new armors to h2a to unlock because unlocking all the old armors again is just not going to work we need new content and what’s something that has some missing content opportunities h2a that’s where armor unlocks should happen in my personal opinion </p>

> 2535456073120612;1:
> <p>So some people kind of want to do the progression All over again but I think once all you know what is done to fix this they will add new armors to h2a to unlock because unlocking all the old armors again is just not going to work we need new content and what’s something that has some missing content opportunities h2a that’s where armor unlocks should happen in my personal opinion </p>

I personally wouldn’t mind unlocking everything again. I might not be speaking from the majority because the last halo title I played was reach. I’d be interested to see how the rest of the community feels about adding new armor types in.

also… periods. Use them. Hahah.

When your thread is moved to the relevant section, please don’t repost it here.

Thanks!