[SOLVED]Rewire Turtle Beach X12 left speaker?

Okay so I had to take apart my turtle beach X12 left speaker because I couldn’t hear anything. Inside I noticed a big mess of wires (9 to be exact). Now it was almost impossible to see what wire came from where and went where. So Now I am left with a problem. I have it all cleaned up now with all 9 wires separated but do not know which wires get soldered where. Below is a diagram showing what I mean: Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Left Speaker Diagram

In the image you see there are yellow numbers and blue letters. If someone could be so kind to take a look at there X12s and pair up the numbers with the letters in the diagram that would be great!

Example:

1A
2C
3G

etc… Also notice the way it is colored and how the Speaker with the B has a copper wire coming from one side. Oh yeah I am unsure if #8 needs to have a wire connected to it or not…

It’d be better to ask Turtle Beach and not Waypoint for this.

Okay I got my friend to help me complete the diagram so if anyone else has the same issue they can download/view a complete Turtle Beach X12 Left Speaker Wiring Diagram here: Turtle Beach X12 Completed Left Speaker Wiring Diagram