solve the problem

I have the special edition halo 4 and supposedly I have access to downloads of maps halo already enter the code that I removed as maps carmeci ago to retrieve him that I will not pay for something you already buy

> I have the special edition halo 4 and supposedly I have access to downloads of maps halo already enter the code that I removed as maps carmeci ago to retrieve him that I will not pay for something you already buy

I’m just going to guess English is not your first language. No worries if so, but here is what I think your trying to say:

“I have the special edition of Halo 4. Supposedly I have access to the DLC maps currently released called the Crimson Map Pack. I’ve already entered the code to download them a long time ago. I’ve removed those maps and would like to re-download them. How do I do this because I will not pay for something I have already bought.”

Xbox Live has the ability to re-download content you have already purchased or unlocked. If you have used the codes, simply go to Games on the Dashboard, find your way to the Halo downloadable content area, and click to download them again.

You will have to wait while they download.

If that is not the situation, please clarify. Thanks.