Solution to warzone "kill farming"

Give the defenders access to the roof of their base.

• Have a man cannon on the roof that will launch them to the adjacent armory - Higher ground advantage for defenders to pick off attackers - Giving a 3rd option for base exit for players trying to cap a base and return the core defense. (Right now it’s either left or right side only) - Do you agree? What’s your solution? No mercy rule posts :stuck_out_tongue:

Mercy rule (had to do it)

Enemy team can spawn banshees

> 2533274815582829;2:
> Mercy rule (had to do it)

If you mean force ending the game if the difference is large, i agree

Hope that it doesn’t happen to you ?

I lol at people who complain about being kill farmed. When stuck in your base. you are in the most defensive position. Surrounded on all areas by large walls with tiny windows. If you get constantly killed in your base by the enemy team you’re just bad. It’s not hard to get like 50 kills when the enemy team is trying to farm kills.

> 2533274874722389;6:
> I lol at people who complain about being kill farmed. When stuck in your base. you are in the most defensive position. Surrounded on all areas by large walls with tiny windows. If you get constantly killed in your base by the enemy team you’re just bad. It’s not hard to get like 50 kills when the enemy team is trying to farm kills.

That is the problem. Many of the teams that kill farm are diamond+ playing against a mix of ranks. They get to 6 reqs before the majority of the other team even hits 4 reqs, then they roll in with tanks, and all manner of power weapons. Kill farmers don’t always go into the base. They sit outside with Snipers, tanks, gauss hogs, and all manner of power weapon and shoot everyone on sight. If they feel bold, they rush in and make the base theirs. It just snowballs. Sure, the good players can still get kills while being trapped but it still isn’t a fun experience.

> 2533274874722389;6:
> I lol at people who complain about being kill farmed. When stuck in your base. you are in the most defensive position. Surrounded on all areas by large walls with tiny windows. If you get constantly killed in your base by the enemy team you’re just bad. It’s not hard to get like 50 kills when the enemy team is trying to farm kills.

This is true when the farmers aren’t using tanks and banshees. However, since they always use tanks and banshees, even phaetons, your point is obsolete.