Solution for Halo 4 haters

Hi, my name is John. I was playing Halo 4, upset with all the changes. Mad at JiP, ordinance drops, the general lack of competitive settings, etc.

Then, it hit me. I’ll shelve the game and go back to League of Legends. I’ll pretend the release date for Halo 4 is Q1 2013 (whenever ranking comes out). That way, I get to go back to a world where (in my mind) Halo is still Halo and the anticipation for the game is heightening.

When someone asks: “Hey John, how is Halo 4?” I will just respond “How would I know, friend? Halo 4 won’t be released for a couple of months. I can’t wait though!”. Then I will just stare blankly and ignore whatever else is said until the subject is changed.

I know what you’re thinking…“But John, what happens when ranked playlists are announced and none of the major problems are fixed?” Well, that’s a problem for future John. For now…

OMG GUYS ONLY 1-2 MORE MONTHS TIL HALO 4!!! I <3 343i!! What is everyone doing to pass the time???

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/cc4/513/56c/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-in-denial-but-when-i-am-it-s-obvious-aed264.jpg

You mean you’re going to make a mature decision to stop wasting your time with something you don’t like? To cut your losses and do something that you actually enjoy more, because Halo 4 was indeed always just meant to make money and there’s no way to magically make it the masterpiece you always wanted by pointlessly whining?

I think you’re being too reasonable.

Well… I’ve been playing Skyrim :smiley: good game right there, you pay and BAM it’s all yours. No ****, no strings attached, no lies, no disappointment.

About the lies? I’ll get to that in a new post.

Well Playing Deus EX and totally enjoying that more and when I get Far cry 3 I’m sure Halo 4 is going to be permanently Shelved.

Same thing I did in Reach. It was fun for a while, being a new game and all… But after that “while” (two weeks I think) I went to play other games. That simple.

I like Halo 4 but am about to take a break soon and finally play XCOM.

Darches: Now being a Skyrim player may be great unless you’re playing Skyrim on PS3 >:D

> You mean you’re going to make a mature decision to stop wasting your time with something you don’t like? To cut your losses and do something that you actually enjoy more, because Halo 4 was indeed always just meant to make money and there’s no way to magically make it the masterpiece you always wanted by pointlessly whining?
>
> I think you’re being too reasonable.

WTF are you talking about? Halo 4 is going to be AMAZING. AHHHH I CAN’T WAIT!!