Solo SWAT

I’m a huge fan of SWAT. but i’d love to play it solo once in awhile rather than in a team.

maybe less people… maybe 5 people games

make this a thing plox

So… FFA swat? That gametype is all about stealing kills from people with 1 shot remaining. It’s practically the same thing.

took me a second

FFA = Free for all

yeah that is what i want! is there a playlist for that on halo 5? where is that at!

Unfortunately, no. There is no playlist for that. I have been playing since H2 and I don’t think that it has ever been featured as a game type (someone correct me if I am wrong). If that is what you are looking for then your best bet is probably going to be to get some friends together and play some custom games. That way you can set the rules exactly how you want to play, and if you are playing with friends, it should be more focused on fun rather than who wins.

> 2533274823519895;2:
> So… FFA swat? That gametype is all about stealing kills from people with 1 shot remaining. It’s practically the same thing.

Free for all is an all out janitor fest. if it’s not added to matchmaking just make a custom game and host parties for it

i do pretty good in swat. I’ve had 3 running riots and 1 perfection game so far (17 kills 0 deaths)

it’s just i get put with crappy people and lose half my games.
yeah i can party up with people but i’m a lone wolf you can’t tame this! :smiley:

FFA SWAT would be perfect for me.

none of my irl friends play SWAT and i’m not social enough to partner strangers usually lol

do you guys have swat on your playlist?

> 2533274811786734;4:
> Unfortunately, no. There is no playlist for that. I have been playing since H2 and I don’t think that it has ever been featured as a game type (someone correct me if I am wrong). If that is what you are looking for then your best bet is probably going to be to get some friends together and play some custom games. That way you can set the rules exactly how you want to play, and if you are playing with friends, it should be more focused on fun rather than who wins.

It was in halo 3 - 4 the first version was called lone wolf. It was an FFA Swat. It was amazing. Kills everywhere. No restrictions

> 2535443774745205;8:
> > 2533274811786734;4:
> > Unfortunately, no. There is no playlist for that. I have been playing since H2 and I don’t think that it has ever been featured as a game type (someone correct me if I am wrong). If that is what you are looking for then your best bet is probably going to be to get some friends together and play some custom games. That way you can set the rules exactly how you want to play, and if you are playing with friends, it should be more focused on fun rather than who wins.
>
> It was in halo 3 - 4 the first version was called lone wolf. It was an FFA Swat. It was amazing. Kills everywhere. No restrictions

Please don’t revive very old threads.