Solo Players vs Parties teams Rankingsystem unfair

A winning only ranking system cant work and be fair if solo players get matched against parties/teams. The only fair way is for a solo player to be put on a team with other solo players and get matched against a team of other solo players only, and groups/parties should be matched against groups/parties. So Why not Create two separate playlists. Its the only way to get this ranking system to work fairly.

Meh even though I like to run solo a lot, I believe if you are going to play a team based gametype then you should take the consequence of getting matched against a team, so that it does not slow down search times. If you truly want to be a “solo/merc” go play gametypes where it is catered to that.

> 2533274848577435;2:
> Meh even though I like to run solo a lot, I believe if you are going to play a team based gametype then you should take the consequence of getting matched against a team, so that it does not slow down search times. If you truly want to be a “solo/merc” go play gametypes where it is catered to that.

Solo Players should be matched up with a team of Solo Players. Then That Team should play against another Team of Solo Players, Not against a group/Party

That’s why you create a solo Playlist to play all the game modes and have it be more fair.

> 2533274807746561;3:
> > 2533274848577435;2:
> > Meh even though I like to run solo a lot, I believe if you are going to play a team based gametype then you should take the consequence of getting matched against a team, so that it does not slow down search times. If you truly want to be a “solo/merc” go play gametypes where it is catered to that.
>
>
> Solo Players should be matched up with a team of Solo Players. Then That Team should play against another Team of Solo Players, Not against a group/Party
>
> That’s why you create a solo Playlist to play all the game modes and have it be more fair.

Solo players against a team of solo players is called Rumble Pit. And it’s already a playlist. Like what HC said, expect to be matched up against a party. All Halos have been like that. Why would it change now? The only thing I don’t like is the fact that it’s usually 4v2. Unevened teams. Not this solo v party nonsense

A winning only ranking system cant work and be fair if solo players get matched against parties/teams. The only fair way is for a solo player to be put on a team with other solo players and get matched against a team of other solo players only, and groups/parties should be matched against groups/parties. So Why not Create two separate playlists. Its the only way to get this ranking system to work fairly.

T BO 13 wrote:
Every playlist is called team … For a reason, it’s a team game, win as a team lose as a team, if you want to play solo, play solo playlists, otherwise it will go right back to selfish play and worrying about personal stats instead of winning the game. You can find players to play with all the time, either on the forums or during games. I personally hope ranks are completely win/loss based so players actually play to win instead of having an insane KD like in Halo 4. They should also go back to ranked and social stats online so you can see who is actually good and not just manipulating their stats in social big team and objective playlists.

Dracula08 wrote:
What are you talking about. A solo Player should get matched up with other solo Players to create a team, then that team should play against other solo Players who are also on a team. They should Not get matched up against a group or a party. I never said anything about not winning. You still would have to win to rank up. Read the post I could care less about my KD

T BO 13 wrote:
I read the post and I didn’t say you cared about your KD or that you didn’t want to win. But you said this will show how good you are vs how good your team is. How is that true at all, if you get four trash randoms and the other team gets four really good randoms you are going to lose no matter what, and will then turn the game into a “well we’re not going to win so I am just going to get mine” attitude or people will just quit because they don’t want to get dominated or hurt their own personal stats.

Not trying to chase you around the forum I find this post interesting and what to see how both posts go.