Solo Legendary- No Achievement...Please Help

I just recently moved into a new house and figured I’d finish Halo 4’s solo legendary campaign. So all of yesterday I spent grinding through the final 4 levels, and no achievement. I went back to the mission select, and all 5 of the missions i completed previously were locked, showing i had never played them. All of my campaign missions were played completely online with no disconnections, i received all 8/8 commendations and I unlocked the Mark VI armor for multiplayer, but none of the 4 campaign completion achievements.

The only cause i can possibly think of for this is the fact that I had recovered my gamertag onto several different xbox 360’s prior to resuming my campaign in my new house. This is my first time playing halo 4 since moving, however, and all i did when i got to my new house was simply press “resume campaign” and proceed to complete it. I have cleared my HDD cache, re-downloaded my profile, unlocked an achievement, and played the prologue on solo legendary but no luck.

This is incredibly frustrating and there is no way I’m going to replay 4 missions to get my achievement. I spent a lot of time and effort on this game and I’d like that to be reflected in my profile. If anyone can offer any help it would be much appreciated. Thanks

You can only get the achievement if you are connected to XBox Live at the time you complete the mission. So if you were offline or local when you did it, you’ll have to re-do the missions with your XBox online.

Where you connected to Live?

I was connected to live during all 8 missions of the campaign, and i have all commendations to prove it. If it makes any difference, my gold membership ran out Sept 1 so i finished the campaign as a silver on a 48 hour gold trial. My loadouts were also reset when i checked them after completing the campaign.

I don’t know what else to suggest except redo it - and you do not seem to want to do that. Sorry to hear about the issue, man . . . but I am not aware of another way.

@Maximus- Thanks, I guess I can get around to it eventually. But no way in my right mind am i doing it anytime soon lol. This sucks

I feel your pain. I did one mission offline accidentally and that was a pain in the butt enough to go back and redo . . . I would hate to have to redo 5 of them.

That’s a very interesting glitch. I bet it has something to do with local savegame data. Perhaps try beating the first 4 missions (the ones you haven’t done since you moved) over again?

EDIT: Did you beat Prologue solo on Legendary while connected to Xbox LIVE?

Yes I just recently beat Prologue on Lengendary on XBL to see if it would work any magic… nope :frowning: When you say local savegame data, what do you mean by that?

Your loadouts getting reset after playing Campaign is a glitch in the new DLC.

And if you didn’t already know, the mission still counts as completed if you finish it from the last Rally Point, unlike previous games, so replaying them might not be as bad as you think

> And if you didn’t already know, the mission still counts as completed if you finish it from the last Rally Point, unlike previous games, so replaying them might not be as bad as you think

I know that works to get the Player>Campaign commendations and unlock the Mark VI armor, but are you sure it works to unlock the Achievement?

> > And if you didn’t already know, the mission still counts as completed if you finish it from the last Rally Point, unlike previous games, so replaying them might not be as bad as you think
>
> I know that works to get the Player>Campaign commendations and unlock the Mark VI armor, but are you sure it works to unlock the Achievement?

Yeah, it seems like I have the opposite problem than most people. Usually the problem is getting the armor and commendations to unlock, I just want my achievement.