Solo Legendary advice?

Now, I know I could easily google this, but I want real advice. Not some idiot from a company telling me what to do.

I’ll be honest. I’m not great at Halo games, campaign or multiplayer. I play for fun mostly, so strategy is very alien to me sometimes. Since I find Legendary pretty friggin difficult, does anyone have any advice to give for solo Legendary?

Bare in mind, I’ve finished campaign on Legendary in a few games…barely.

In the levels heavy with Promethean Knights you want to always have an Incineration Cannon. They OHK all varieties of knight and will save you a lot of time and stress. Even if you only have 1 bullet left in it, keep it above all other weapons.

The Needler is fairly good against knights too. So if you can’t get an Incineration Cannon grab it instead.

> Now, I know I could easily google this, but I want real advice. Not some idiot from a company telling me what to do.
>
> I’ll be honest. I’m not great at Halo games, campaign or multiplayer. I play for fun mostly, so strategy is very alien to me sometimes. Since I find Legendary pretty friggin difficult, does anyone have any advice to give for solo Legendary?
>
> Bare in mind, I’ve finished campaign on Legendary in a few games…barely.

I finished Legendary alone today.

What you need is precision weaponry all the time. An AR is good for Covenant but you’ll need some extra power when dealing with Knights. Also EMP grenades, lots of them and crouch behind cover. And when in doubt, pull back.

I just finished it today on legendary.
Tips?
I found it important to always carry a headshot weapon, because there are a lot of grunts/crawlers. Sniper/shotty is sometimes quite useless.
It took me 8 hours and I was about to cry sometimes. Good luck

> I just finished it today on legendary.
> Tips?
> I found it important to always carry a headshot weapon, because there are a lot of grunts/crawlers. Sniper/shotty is sometimes quite useless.
> It took me 8 hours and I was about to cry sometimes. Good luck

Only 8 hours?
wow

Best tips ever. He will have every mission uploaded soon, click here for YouTube.

You will also be in need of ammo quite some times. You might have to go back a bit to get some.
Also, try to not challenge 2 knights at the same time. Take them out one after another (and always kill the watcher first)

> > I just finished it today on legendary.
> > Tips?
> > I found it important to always carry a headshot weapon, because there are a lot of grunts/crawlers. Sniper/shotty is sometimes quite useless.
> > It took me 8 hours and I was about to cry sometimes. Good luck
>
> Only 8 hours?
> wow

It took me 7 hours 29 minutes.

Auto Sentry, Needlers, and Incineration Cannons are your best friends.

i just beat it on Legendary you will need no tips its very easy to beat on Legendary… only tip i would say is use the auto sentry it helps alot

I think that playing online against real people makes legendary little easier, maybe its just me

I just posted a topic talking about specifically Promethean Knights on Legendary:

My post