Solo game win %% noticeably dropping. (Less fair)

A fair game is a nearly skill balanced game.

Lately games have become less manageable and more difficult when playing solo.

Wz assault, almost all matches last few days have been unbalanced.

Noticing half your teams is either dead or doing something unproductive, negative kd with <10 kills.
While 1 or 2 of the enemy team are.

Looking through your service record I noticed a lot of DNF’s.

Thing is – I don’t blame you. Warzone Assault is so boring when you have incompetent teammates. Who wants to waste their time dying constantly when you could be doing something else. Lately I’ve been experiencing more and more once-sided matches where one team absolutely destroys the other, and you can usually predict the outcome of a game within the first 5 minutes.

It might just be all in my head, but it seems real to me. Haven’t had a close game in a while.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> A fair game is a nearly skill balanced game.
>
> Lately games have become less manageable and more difficult when playing solo.
>
> Wz assault, almost all matches last few days have been unbalanced.
>
> Noticing half your teams is either dead or doing something unproductive, negative kd with <10 kills.
> While 1 or 2 of the enemy team are.

I think its just bad luck for the both of us :frowning: and the Christmas n00bs wont be n00bs soon)

Well we’re dealing with randoms and we get random results from various players.
It also gets annoying when solos deal fireteams of 4-12 and that there’s no chance of beating of them. I think 343i should add a solo queue playlist on team-based playlists so solo players don’t have to deal with full man fireteams.

You just need to find other people to play with. Halo 5 isn’t as team based as some of the other shooters I’ve played (Overwatch), but it still requires team work. When I played overwatch solo, I got wrecked, the way I got around this was building a team. I never got wrecked again. I lost, but it was always close. Please add me if you’re in GMT.

> 2533275008181400;4:
> Well we’re dealing with randoms and we get random results from various players.
> It also gets annoying when solos deal fireteams of 4-12 and that there’s no chance of beating of them. I think 343i should add a solo queue playlist on team-based playlists so solo players don’t have to deal with full man fireteams.

Or at least try to put the better randoms vs the better teams.

The majority of their team is simular skill and rank.
But a solo players team are randomly ranked and skilled.

Borderline cheating for a large team, making it near improbable to lose.

With the population of H5 being pretty low and there is probably an above average number of new players right now there probably will be a few more “unbalanced” games. When there is a low population the window to make games has to be made a lot bigger or matchmaking would take forever. So when you have a game were one team is random comprising some new players vs say an actual team the game isn’t going to be “balanced”. Online matchmaking isn’t a perfect science. It’s impossible to make every game a perfectly balanced match up.

us solo players will only get a 50% win rate in warzone. just how it is

The problem with solo players vs teams is the fact there is no sort of ranking system (although the ranking system can be very questionable its better then nothing) I mean, yes I can go on your profile just as easily as you can mine and check your win/lose and kills/deaths but as for a proper match maker in war zone is none exsistant.