"Solo Arena" playlist

There is a huge problem with the way the matchmaking works, and that is that the opponent team party sizes can be bigger than what your team has, so they will then have the huge advantage of having better communication with each other.

So I would suggest adding a ranked Arena playlist which you can only play solo

Other option would be to make the matching look for exactly the same party sizes and maybe adding the same amount of solo players to form the teams. If you don’t want to make the match searches last longer, then make an options menu like in Halo 3 to the lobby where you can change the search preferences.

Stupid… Just… Stupid…

> 2533274794596852;1:
> There is a huge problem with the way the matchmaking works, and that is that the opponent team party sizes can be bigger than what your team has, so they will then have the huge advantage of having better communication with each other.
>
> So I would suggest adding a ranked Arena playlist which you can only play solo
>
> Other option would be to make the matching look for exactly the same party sizes and maybe adding the same amount of solo players to form the teams. If you don’t want to make the match searches last longer, then make an options menu like in Halo 3 to the lobby where you can change the search preferences.

The preference thing I agree with.sometimes I wish I could search for people by themselves like you,3 other solo players,and 4 enemy solo players.