SOLD OUT Preorder Halo Edition Xbox Series X?

Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?

> 2533274799204200;1:
> Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?

*First five minutes.

At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.

Great launch, Microsoft.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274799204200;1:
> > Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?
>
> *First five minutes.
>
> At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.
>
> Great launch, Microsoft.

They can only do so much. I’m assuming they will have more batches.

> 2533274792737987;3:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2533274799204200;1:
> > > Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?
> >
> > *First five minutes.
> >
> > At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.
> >
> > Great launch, Microsoft.
>
> They can only do so much. I’m assuming they will have more batches.

I mean, they’re a company producing a product. They should be prepared for inflated sales, and especially with the console market recently, enough sales to outweigh the scalpers. Unfortunately, they’re not.

Got it in my cart, selected shipping address and payment method, then got kicked out as I was moving my mouse to the Place Order button. You’d think after a year and a half of scalpers ruining anything like this that companies would’ve figured out a way to allocate stock for items in people’s carts…

> 2533274850493408;4:
> > 2533274792737987;3:
> > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > 2533274799204200;1:
> > > > Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?
> > >
> > > *First five minutes.
> > >
> > > At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.
> > >
> > > Great launch, Microsoft.
> >
> > They can only do so much. I’m assuming they will have more batches.
>
> I mean, they’re a company producing a product. They should be prepared for inflated sales, and especially with the console market recently, enough sales to outweigh the scalpers. Unfortunately, they’re not.

This is a problem for the retail industry as well so I don’t expect Xbox to have a solution outside of requiring XBL or something like Playstation direct.

> 2533274875154189;5:
> Got it in my cart, selected shipping address and payment method, then got kicked out as I was moving my mouse to the Place Order button. You’d think after a year and a half of scalpers ruining anything like this that companies would’ve figured out a way to allocate stock for items in people’s carts…

Same. Had both the console and controller in my cart. RIP.

> 2533274792737987;3:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2533274799204200;1:
> > > Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?
> >
> > *First five minutes.
> >
> > At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.
> >
> > Great launch, Microsoft.
>
> They can only do so much. I’m assuming they will have more batches.

Even if they did a second batch, how many real people(not bots) do you think would actually get the console? Why even announce it if they have no inventory…This was a disaster of a announcement. Just makes actual consumers angry.

> 2533274875154189;5:
> Got it in my cart, selected shipping address and payment method, then got kicked out as I was moving my mouse to the Place Order button. You’d think after a year and a half of scalpers ruining anything like this that companies would’ve figured out a way to allocate stock for items in people’s carts…

I honestly think they don’t care. If they sell a item then that’s just more profit for them. Actual consumers can wait is there thinking. We all know it is not hard or impossible to stop scalpers from doing this. Limit the order amount to a specific address. Its that simple.

> 2533274792737987;6:
> > 2533274850493408;4:
> > > 2533274792737987;3:
> > > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > > 2533274799204200;1:
> > > > > Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?
> > > >
> > > > *First five minutes.
> > > >
> > > > At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.
> > > >
> > > > Great launch, Microsoft.
> > >
> > > They can only do so much. I’m assuming they will have more batches.
> >
> > I mean, they’re a company producing a product. They should be prepared for inflated sales, and especially with the console market recently, enough sales to outweigh the scalpers. Unfortunately, they’re not.
>
> This is a problem for the retail industry as well so I don’t expect Xbox to have a solution outside of requiring XBL or something like Playstation direct.

Limit the order for the item, allow only so many of the item to ship to a specific address. Boom problem solved for all industries. They can even couple that with reCAPTCHA to check if it is a bot of not. This is a very simple problem to solve but yet its not being solved…greed. Scalpers first, consumers are last.

Just got a email from waypoint informing that I can now preorder the new Halo Infinite Xbox edition. Thanks guys. OUT OF STOCK still lol.

> 2533274799204200;11:
> Just got a email from waypoint informing that I can now preorder the new Halo Infinite Xbox edition. Thanks guys. OUT OF STOCK still lol.

I got the same email, clicked on it and yep out of stock :joy:

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274799204200;1:
> > Would be nice to own if it wasn’t sold out the first hour it was announced. I keep getting a sold out message and it in my cart??? Anyone else experiencing this?
>
> *First five minutes.
>
> At first there was no preorder button. Then there was one. Then they were sold out even if you had one in your cart.
>
> Great launch, Microsoft.

It wasn’t even 5 minutes it was more like 30 seconds… absolutely ridiculous!

Yeah… Pretty annoyed. It’s still in my cart but then it says out of stock.

Yep, I mentioned this MONTHS ago… and was asking for them to do ANYTHING to help the situation…

Yet of course, anticipated the drop, was there the second it become available, and was sitting on the product pages long before they even gave you the option to pre-order…

But instead of a console or controller… what did I get? A whole bunch of nonsense fighting with the webpage.

> 2533274872013539;13:
> Yeah… Pretty annoyed. It’s still in my cart but then it says out of stock.

Same, I have it still in my cart. I occasionally still click the checkout button hoping it comes back in stock lol.

> 2533274799204200;15:
> > 2533274872013539;13:
> > Yeah… Pretty annoyed. It’s still in my cart but then it says out of stock.
>
> Same, I have it still in my cart. I occasionally still click the checkout button hoping it comes back in stock lol.

same same

> 2533274792059509;14:
> Yep, I mentioned this MONTHS ago… and was asking for them to do ANYTHING to help the situation…
>
> Yet of course, anticipated the drop, was there the second it become available, and was sitting on the product pages long before they even gave you the option to pre-order…
>
> But instead of a console or controller… what did I get? A whole bunch of nonsense fighting with the webpage.

That sucks :/. Yeah I didn’t have any issues with the page loading was there within the first 10 minutes. I too have been hoping all year they release a special edition Halo console. Just sucks we can’t order it now…

Walmart is all out as well but if your after the headset GameStop still has that.

Everytime I see something like this I know im already too late.Would have looked nice on my shelf though

Ebay scalpers are selling them for ridiculous amounts. This ain’t fair man :frowning: