SolarSkiesStudios looking 4 workers/writers

Hey my friend and I have joined together to start a machinima channel/group, but we need help to get started. We are currently looking for people who can be writers, Main/Co-Directors, video editors, and body/voice actors. We already made a few ideas for machinima shorts, but we would like to do some long term series. If you would like to help us, we would even let you come up with your own machinima idea(s) and direct them.

So please contact us either in here, or to the following gamer-tags on Xbox:

Main “boss”: AaronStoneRider

Me: SepiaAnt8071

Thanks, hope to have a great start soon.

P.S. If you were originally helping me create “Outcasts” then please come help/join us. I still want to do it and I know you guys wanted to as well.

Hi I am working with Aaron i am a recorder/editor/actor and I am recording WAR of the Spartans next week so if u r in it see ya then

Hey we have a few people who can help with video recording/editing, but we still need people who can create ideas for shorts and/or long term machinimas. If you still want to help us out that would be great.

Just send a message to SepiaAnt8071(please send a text because I’m usually on Xbox.com), or to AaronStoneRider. Thanks

I already put myself as the one who gives ideas, however, i would need to know exactly, how the story would like to go. What i mean is, what do you want the story to be about and then, i can fill in the rest of the blanks.

@SepiAnt I was wondering if u could help me start up my machinima I have the first two episodes mapped out but I haven’t been able to get enough people I also need to get my scripts off my old phone ( that is where I wrote everything down) and I also am a amateur recorder so I just need actors if SOLARSKIES has a website let me know

I have a series under construction at the moment but need help with my writing. I have 3 season arc with around 13 episode synopses written for the first season. I need someone with extra time to help pull those paragraphs out into dialogue

The problem I have is that Im trying to start my own channel/group Shameless plug

We can have a chat about merging if you wish

> I already put myself as the one who gives ideas, however, i would need to know exactly, how the story would like to go. What i mean is, what do you want the story to be about and then, i can fill in the rest of the blanks.

Well I do remember that Aaron said that you were helping but I haven’t heard from you lately, so I didn’t know that you were creating an idea. Here if you can share the idea so I can help you out with it that would be great. You already know my gmail, so go ahead and share it.

> @SepiAnt I was wondering if you could help me start up my machinima I have the first two episodes mapped out but I haven’t been able to get enough people I also need to get my scripts off my old phone ( that is where I wrote everything down) and I also am a amateur recorder so I just need actors if SOLARSKIES has a website let me know

Um sure I guess I can help you write it out, but I’m bad at dialogue. Just go ahead and if you did it on Google docs just please share it so I can get to it. For actors well lately I have been helping AlFonzy1013 with his stuff and I know a few of his body actors who can body act so I guess I can try to ask them. If not I still have a few friends that would love to help out.

> I have a series under construction at the moment but need help with my writing. I have 3 season arc with around 13 episode synopses written for the first season. I need someone with extra time to help pull those paragraphs out into dialogue
>
> The problem I have is that Im trying to start my own channel/group Shameless plug
>
> We can have a chat about merging if you wish

I can help you out with writing, but again I’m bad at dialogue. We are also a rookie machinima group, but I can/have my “boss” talk about a possible merge.

Hey I’m going to do a practice video sometime this week or the next one so we can see how good the video is. So right now I’m looking for a person who can video edit(and help record), and people who may have a map suitable for a western based showdown. If you can help with the video stuff Or you have a map that I can use please reply ASAP in here or send a text to me on your XBOX.

What are some specifics on the series you already have in mind?

Hey I can deo everything (As I am also making my own Machinima) including record and edit video and audio, After Effects, Direct, Act (I have taken Drama classes for years), and write (If you want to see a sample of my writing you can download the script of my Machinima here)

My Gamertag is Deceitful Echo
you can also message me at legendaryforging@gmail.com

> What are some specifics on the series you already have in mind?

Hmm… I kind of was thinking that it can be about anything. For example: I’m making a series about a squad is sent to investigate a planet that is similar to Earth to see if humans can inhabit it. So again it can be different and/or original. So if I answered your question or not just reply back to me with a text to my gamertag: SepiaAnt8071 or post it here. Hope to work with you soon.

> Hey I can deo everything (As I am also making my own Machinima) including record and edit video and audio, After Effects, Direct, Act (I have taken Drama classes for years), and write (If you want to see a sample of my writing you can download the script of my Machinima here)
>
> My Gamertag is Deceitful Echo
> you can also message me at legendaryforging@gmail.com

Hey Deceitful Echo, perfect timing. We’re in need of people like you who can help out with almost everything. I was and still am looking over your machinima and I’m loving it. We would be honored to have you work with us making machinimas. Right now I’m going to do a “pilot” video(a short video), and if you have the time I would like to talk with you to work on it. I can share you the stuff we started to type out soon but right now I’m busy. Hope to meet with you soon, and again thank you.

Sounds like alot of fun, I will be busy this week, but Im usually pretty open. If you want to check out my Trailer for ideas on camera work and such click here.
I also took a few years of filming classes.

> > What are some specifics on the series you already have in mind?
>
> Hmm… I kind of was thinking that it can be about anything. For example: I’m making a series about a squad is sent to investigate a planet that is similar to Earth to see if humans can inhabit it. So again it can be different and/or original. So if I answered your question or not just reply back to me with a text to my gamertag: SepiaAnt8071 or post it here. Hope to work with you soon.

Well I have some experience with scripting, storyline progression scenarios, and voice acting. As long as there is some creativity behind it I could see myself devoting some time to it. :slight_smile:

Feel free to add my gamertag - Seig Akai