SOJ NOW RECRUITING!! SOJ ALL DAY!!

Looking for like minded players to mutilate on COD: AW. Tea bagging is recommended.

If you are into trash talking and obscene comments, hilarious jokes, including your momma jokes. Join up.

We are a veteran clan dating back to Halo:3, we are currently out of the Halo scene, with a very special thanks for that to “2v3 Industries”.

Currently consisting of 2 active member and 1 inactive member SOJ is looking for individuals to manage and run the majority of day to day clan operations. Squad Leaders and People with Squads are what is initially needed to rebuild SOJ.

Join us help bring us back to the top of the gaming community.

We are really looking for people who like to play the game from the sky, lots of boost slams and exo jumping, running faster than everyone else should be your style.

Once we get enough members we are going to try to join in on the clan wars. I normally try to log about 6-8 hrs a day online so I should be able to accommodate all time zones and country’s. SOJ was once represented in 5 different countries across the galaxy.

Message SOJ DC MINATION on XBOX Live

I try to return messages within 30 to 45 seconds after receiving them.

You realize this is a Halo forum, right? Go find a CoD forum and recruit there. Don’t use this forum for CoD recruiting.

Bumpy Johnson welcome to the SOJ’s.

If there is ever a new Halo game worth playing SOJ’s will be there. This is also for Halo that’s why I posted here.

> 2533274856361648;2:
> You realize this is a Halo forum, right? Go find a CoD forum and recruit there. Don’t use this forum for CoD recruiting.

Halo let COD steal their community. The least they could do is let me recruit here.

> 2533274830077923;1:
> We are a veteran clan dating back to Halo:3, we are currently out of the Halo scene, with a very special thanks for that to “2v3 Industries”.

Your admission of guilt is right there. I put it in bold so you can read it better because you obviously can’t read the name of this forum. It’s callled “Halo Waypoint” not “CoD Waypoint.” You’re contradicting yourself by saying your community is also for Halo.

I have bought and played every halp

> 2533274856361648;5:
> > 2533274830077923;1:
> > We are a veteran clan dating back to Halo:3, we are currently out of the Halo scene, with a very special thanks for that to “2v3 Industries”.
>
>
> Your admission of guilt is right there. I put it in bold so you can read it better because you obviously can’t read the name of this forum. It’s callled “Halo Waypoint” not “CoD Waypoint.” You’re contradicting yourself by saying your community is also for Halo.

I have bought and played every single halo. I have the steel book of 2, 3 copies of 3, 2 copies of reach, 1 copy of ODST, and 3 copies of 4.

When 5 comes out if it doesn’t suck then we will play it.

We are still a Halo clan no matter what game we play on.

I went ahead and bolded that for you so you stop derailing my thread.

Hallelujah Holla Back.

Remember we are looking for halo sprint/ jetpackers to play Halo:4 MCC and COD:AW.

This guy trying to question if we are a Halo clan…LOLz.

When SOJ’s stand in a circle and SOJ DC MINIZE little baby african grunts fly out then SOJ IMMOLATION sets them on fire.

That’s how we came down with our emblem, get it came down. LOL

I think you just derailed your own thread.

SOJ up tonight.

Halo 5 is around the corner.

Would your clan be interested in a clan battle on Halo MCC?

> 2533274832924817;11:
> Would your clan be interested in a clan battle on Halo MCC?

Yes we try get everyone together at least once a week for custom games.

—SOJ NOTIFICATION

Your favorite clans favorite clan Live in Montreal.

The countdown is on SOJ up for clan wars today.

Only 4 hours left until SOJ DOMINATION!

Btw does anyone know the difference between Jam and Jelly?