Social Slayer

When Halo Infinite launches, I hope it has a Social Slayer playlist.

Its removal from Halo 5: Guardians was a detriment to the game and I think a reason so many people have stopped playing.

Yes, there is a “Quick Play” playlist in Halo 5: Guardians to be accommodating to newcomers/Game Pass players. However there are only 3 maps in an effort to help players understand the basics of the game. Because of this, Quick Play is not a suitable substitute for Social Slayer, so I am eager to see its return in Halo Infinite. I know the Social playlist space receives a lot of attention from 343i in MCC, and I hope this is a good indication that it will continue in Halo Infinite.

Imo it also would be nice to see no skillbased matchmaking in social. In MCC right now there is literally no difference between social and ranked other than being able to see your rank in competitive lol

> 2533274839846184;2:
> Imo it also would be nice to see no skillbased matchmaking in social. In MCC right now there is literally no difference between social and ranked other than being able to see your rank in competitive lol

I had no idea.

Although I suppose it makes sense if I think back to how my games usually go, lol.

I’d also like to see a match composer in Halo Infinite, although that would be a topic for a different thread.

> 2533274815711361;3:
> > 2533274839846184;2:
> > Imo it also would be nice to see no skillbased matchmaking in social. In MCC right now there is literally no difference between social and ranked other than being able to see your rank in competitive lol
>
> I had no idea.
>
> Although I suppose it makes sense if I think back to how my games usually go, lol.
>
> I’d also like to see a match composer in Halo Infinite, although that would be a topic for a different thread.

I think the match composer makes sense in MCC because of the various titles. In Infinite it should just be different and enough playlists for ranked and especially social.