Social Slayer

Does anyone else notice the fact that now that triple team has been removed from social there is no available option to play a social game mode that has AR and Pistol starts unless you get slayer in team skirmish? I mostly play ranked slayer and there are many times where I just want to play and not worry about my rank but now there is no option to play a normal slayer game type. 343 literally tried to put everything in except for regular old social slayer and then removed the one playlist that was just about close. I bet triple team and shotty snipers were the only 2 with a low player count, give me a break.

> 2533274807468284;1:
> Does anyone else notice the fact that now that triple team has been removed from social there is no available option to play a social game mode that has AR and Pistol starts unless you get slayer in team skirmish? I mostly play ranked slayer and there are many times where I just want to play and not worry about my rank but now there is no option to play a normal slayer game type. 343 literally tried to put everything in except for regular old social slayer and then removed the one playlist that was just about close. I bet triple team and shotty snipers were the only 2 with a low player count, give me a break.

Yeah, we need a social slayer gametype.

Seriously, we NEED a social slayer game type. I’m tired of getting destroyed in Arena lol.

I’d really like to see Squad Slayer make a return from Halo Reach. I loved that game mode.

> 2533274870389366;3:
> Seriously, we NEED a social slayer game type. I’m tired of getting destroyed in Arena lol.
>
> I’d really like to see Squad Slayer make a return from Halo Reach. I loved that game mode.

I find that social playlists are much more competitive than ranked playlists because of all the sweaty players trying to pad their stats. If I want a more relaxed Arena playlist, I go to ranked.

> 2533274976607648;4:
> > 2533274870389366;3:
> > Seriously, we NEED a social slayer game type. I’m tired of getting destroyed in Arena lol.
> >
> > I’d really like to see Squad Slayer make a return from Halo Reach. I loved that game mode.
>
> I find that social playlists are much more competitive than ranked playlists because of all the sweaty players trying to pad their stats. If I want a more relaxed Arena playlist, I go to ranked.

I guess everyone can see it differently.

But from a personal stand point, I saw more Social playing in Social thank Competitive throughout the years. Time to time, I’d say one out of every five matches I’d come across the competitive players just dominating.

Still bugs me how much people treat fiesta like a ranked playlist…

> 2533274976607648;4:
> > 2533274870389366;3:
> > Seriously, we NEED a social slayer game type. I’m tired of getting destroyed in Arena lol.
> >
> > I’d really like to see Squad Slayer make a return from Halo Reach. I loved that game mode.
>
> I find that social playlists are much more competitive than ranked playlists because of all the sweaty players trying to pad their stats. If I want a more relaxed Arena playlist, I go to ranked.

See that’s the thing, In social I don’t care if there’s sweaty players and I get my -Yoink- handed to me. I want an area where I can go and play against others who are better or worse than me, I want a place where I can go try out a new sensitivity and see how it plays, I want a place where nothing changes afterwards whether I win or lose. I’m not saying I want a place where I can go and coast and expect to win every game, I’m not saying I want a playlist where I can go destroy silver kids. Slayer is kind of the root mechanic of the entire game since CE and it doesn’t make any sense to me how we don’t have just regular old non-ranked slayer.