Social Slayer...When will it come?

I’m getting tired of going into team slayer and getting matched with players that have no clue what they’re doing. To be fair I do bad in slayer sometimes too like when I’m tired or just really don’t care about winning and just wanna play the game. I really think this is the reason we need a social slayer playlist. I know it wont fix everything but I would really like to see it, this way the casual players, or players that just don’t want to play super competitively (which I find myself in that mood alot) can go into social slayer without feeling bad that they may be a detriment to their team. I know we have big team for this in a way, but I actually liked when big team was ranked. Plus I wanna play the maps for regular slayer in a non super competitive enviornment.

As a permanent playlist? At this rate, never. Because 343 is apparently COMPLETELY clueless as to the definition of the word “permanent”.

Having a permanent Social Slayer playlist would make too much sense for 343i to implement it. In their eyes, players should be completely happy with the Holiday playlist that was 90% snipers gametypes. I mean, according do them, doesn’t everybody want to constantly always play 100% super competitive Halo all the time?

I don’t see what’s so hard for them to understand about splitting the game between social and competitive. That’s how it was done in Halo 3, and everybody was happy with it.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> Having a permanent Social Slayer playlist would make too much sense for 343i to implement it. In their eyes, players should be completely happy with the Holiday playlist that was 90% snipers gametypes. I mean, according do them, doesn’t everybody want to constantly always play 100% super competitive Halo all the time?
>
> I don’t see what’s so hard for them to understand about splitting the game between social and competitive. That’s how it was done in Halo 3, and everybody was happy with it.

I’m super competitive and even I don’t want social slayer to be 90% snipers. Maybe 10%. That was just another sad oversight by 343’s playlist management clowns. I swear if I was their boss I’d fire the whole team by now.