social SLAYER not action ball sack

Make social slayer playlist. So sick of playing a team of 4 sweaty kids to my team of casual gamers with no mics…Nix the -Yoink- breakout and other stupid playlists that nobody likes and make one just for slayer a non action sack team slayer social playlist.

> 2535462375943241;1:
> Make social slayer playlist. So sick of playing a team of 4 sweaty kids to my team of casual gamers with no mics…Nix the -Yoink- breakout and other stupid playlists that nobody likes and make one just for slayer a non action sack team slayer social playlist.

What stops the 4 sweaty kids from joining Social Slayer and doing the same thing?

Just get a low rank in slayer and REQ noobs

if they make social slayer “sweaty kids” are going to play it so they can face easier people. Also, breakout needs to stay. It is the most tactical basted game mode that there is. Also, there are actually hundreds of people that like breakout and want it to stay.

> 2533274991223091;4:
> if they make social slayer “sweaty kids” are going to play it so they can face easier people. Also, breakout needs to stay. It is the most tactical basted game mode that there is. Also, there are actually hundreds of people that like breakout and want it to stay.

in social slayer i dont care if i play and lose by 20 kills to a team of sweaty kids game after game, as there are no ranks to lose get meh? and everyone i have talked to since halo 5 has been out hates breakout…not one person has said “well i like it”, so thats why i used that as a -Yoink- playlist example. just going by what ive heard from others experience and my own.

> 2535464801356957;3:
> Just get a low rank in slayer and REQ noobs

i see what u did there :laughing:

The ranking system itself needs a massive overhaul.

Just wish the Halo 3 rank system would of stayed for the past Halos instead of the system Reach, 4 and 5 uses.

> 2533274852660538;7:
> The ranking system itself needs a massive overhaul.
>
> Just wish the Halo 3 rank system would of stayed for the past Halos instead of the system Reach, 4 and 5 uses.

It was actually way worse (in terms of complexity and, overall, functionality) than the current system. If I remember correctly, you could get a gamertag to 50 in 9 matches with boosting. In Halo 5, you have to first take on the placement matches to then finally start raking up/down. Sure, like Halo 3, it has its problems, such as smurfing and deranking, but it is definitely more functional than the one from 2007.

> 2533274991223091;4:
> if they make social slayer “sweaty kids” are going to play it so they can face easier people. Also, breakout needs to stay. It is the most tactical basted game mode that there is. Also, there are actually hundreds of people that like breakout and want it to stay.

Precisely this. A playlist shouldn’t be removed just because a small group of individuals don’t like it. It would be awesome to see a Social Team Arena playlist, but I’m afraid that its fate is probably going to resemble that of the Reach playlists. At least we still have BTB…

> 2533274833081329;2:
> > 2535462375943241;1:
> > Make social slayer playlist. So sick of playing a team of 4 sweaty kids to my team of casual gamers with no mics…Nix the -Yoink- breakout and other stupid playlists that nobody likes and make one just for slayer a non action sack team slayer social playlist.
>
> What stops the 4 sweaty kids from joining Social Slayer and doing the same thing?

No parties.

> 2533274833569045;9:
> > 2533274833081329;2:
> > > 2535462375943241;1:
> > > Make social slayer playlist. So sick of playing a team of 4 sweaty kids to my team of casual gamers with no mics…Nix the -Yoink- breakout and other stupid playlists that nobody likes and make one just for slayer a non action sack team slayer social playlist.
> >
> > What stops the 4 sweaty kids from joining Social Slayer and doing the same thing?
>
> No parties.

That’s not a fault of Social Slayer, that’s a fault of the game itself.