Social slayer, kick back relax and..

…have your team of matchmade randoms get absolutely destroyed by a full team.

Please make it fireteams of one or take a page from Destiny and make lone wolves playlists where the max fireteam is one.

343 does not need to compensate for your social shortcomings. With little to no effort, within a month My friend and I built a Spartan company of 100 people eager to team up and play games together. Sometimes I have to kick people from my fireteam so we can squeeze into playlists.

Put yourself out there, you might be pleasantly surprised.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> 343 does not need to compensate for your social shortcomings. With little to no effort, within a month My friend and I built a Spartan company of 100 people eager to team up and play games together. Sometimes I have to kick people from my fireteam so we can squeeze into playlists.
>
> Put yourself out there, you might be pleasantly surprised.

I’m old I don’t want to talk to kids, I just want to play a bit to relax at the end of the day and people using cheap tactics and setting up like an mlg playlist in social is silly. Arena is for the tryhards, social is supposed to be ours

i ran a team in halo 3 but I didn’t need for them to be on to play and enjoy myself. Social is the place to run around and enkoy yourself. I don’t care about winning or losing, but Having to beat 5 guys loaded up in a corner because they can’t compete in arena harshes my buzz. And I don’t get that much back from tea bagging them.

playing with friends is a part of halo. It isn’t and has never been a requirement

their are companies out there that have an age requirement, the one I am in now is mature, everyone gets along and we don’t bad talk anyone. Just try looking for a more mature crowd, I promise you they are out there.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> 343 does not need to compensate for your social shortcomings. With little to no effort, within a month My friend and I built a Spartan company of 100 people eager to team up and play games together. Sometimes I have to kick people from my fireteam so we can squeeze into playlists.
>
> Put yourself out there, you might be pleasantly surprised.

This game needs to work on a basis that you can jump into a game and have an enjoyable time by yourself and in the sense that you can party up with a group of friends and also have an enjoyable time.
Curbstomping a team is only enjoyable for 4/5 people out of 8/10. Thats not a good ratio.