Social Slayer is Ruined

343i finally adds Social Slayer.

Makes it 5 players each team

Makes every game a nade-spam with no actual spawns because the maps are so small

Like, honestly 343i, why would you ever change it to 5 players? Just because it worked in a different game doesn’t mean it has to be replicated.

Maybe they added 5 players so if someone quit, it wouldn’t make a big impact.

easy fix: don’t play Social Slayer then. It’s not even ranked, you expect it to be competitive?

Is annoying how much more clustered the map is with one extra person per team.

Indeed. It’s a much bigger cluster -Yoink- with those 2 extra people. If it was played on bigger maps than it would a lot more enjoyable. But at the moment, I’m getting spawn killed so hard. Regardless of it being unranked, its not fun being spawn killed.

Yeah just change it 4v4 and it would be great

Nah its fine where it is. 4v4 would be a campfest. I’d rather not have to deal with that.

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Its full of onyx and champion retards stomping everyone its just pure cancer i cant believe the allow this -Yoinking!- -Yoink-…

For -Yoinks!- sake is there something you people don’t complain about I played the new social slayer and. enjoyed it alot.

It was nice to sit back and play some good old slayet with no ranks.

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

> 2535405481100234;9:
> For -Yoinks!- sake is there something you people don’t complain about I played the new social slayer and. enjoyed it alot.
> It was nice to sit back and play some good old slayet with no ranks.

Its cancer full of no life -Yoink- onyx and champions

> 2535457216477553;10:
> > 2535405481100234;9:
> > For -Yoinks!- sake is there something you people don’t complain about I played the new social slayer and. enjoyed it alot.
> >
> > It was nice to sit back and play some good old slayet with no ranks.
>
>
> Its cancer full of no life -Yoink- onyx and champions

Oh -Yoink- off and git gud, so because you get owned by other players they are cancer with no life, how sad are you.

they should just add Team Action sack

> 2535434496323314;1:
> 343i finally adds Social Slayer.
>
> Makes it 5 players each team
>
> Makes every game a nade-spam with no actual spawns because the maps are so small
>
> Like, honestly 343i, why would you ever change it to 5 players? Just because it worked in a different game doesn’t mean it has to be replicated.

That’s exactly why they did it, because it worked in previous games. Unfortunately in Halo 5, maps are either only suitable for 4v4 or 8v8. There’s no middle ground like in previous games.

> 2535405481100234;11:
> > 2535457216477553;10:
> > > 2535405481100234;9:
> > > For -Yoinks!- sake is there something you people don’t complain about I played the new social slayer and. enjoyed it alot.
> > >
> > > It was nice to sit back and play some good old slayet with no ranks.
> >
> >
> > Its cancer full of no life -Yoink- onyx and champions
>
>
> Oh -Yoink- off and git gud, so because you get owned by other players they are cancer with no life, how sad are you.

How sad are you to -Yoinking!- no life you pleb.

> 2535405481100234;11:
> > 2535457216477553;10:
> > > 2535405481100234;9:
> > > For -Yoinks!- sake is there something you people don’t complain about I played the new social slayer and. enjoyed it alot.
> > >
> > > It was nice to sit back and play some good old slayet with no ranks.
> >
> >
> > Its cancer full of no life -Yoink- onyx and champions
>
>
> Oh -Yoink- off and git gud, so because you get owned by other players they are cancer with no life, how sad are you.

people complaining about players better than them. Look ownkruid34, if something is too difficult, there’s 3 options:

  1. party up with better teammates
  2. play a different playlist you enjoy
  3. get better yourself

noone is forcing you to play to an unranked, social playlist.

> 2533274913126156;15:
> > 2535405481100234;11:
> > > 2535457216477553;10:
> > > > 2535405481100234;9:
> > > > For -Yoinks!- sake is there something you people don’t complain about I played the new social slayer and. enjoyed it alot.
> > > >
> > > > It was nice to sit back and play some good old slayet with no ranks.
> > >
> > >
> > > Its cancer full of no life -Yoink- onyx and champions
> >
> >
> > Oh -Yoink- off and git gud, so because you get owned by other players they are cancer with no life, how sad are you.
>
>
> people complaining about players better than them. Look ownkruid34, if something is too difficult, there’s 3 options:
> 1) party up with better teammates
> 2) play a different playlist you enjoy
> 3) get better yourself
>
> noone is forcing you to play to an unranked, social playlist.

And i choose to complain and force 343i to make a better playlist, my k/d is -Yoinking!- ruined now because of this -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. I cant do better then what i do allready because off all this -Yoinking!- -Yoink- doing my head in.

you want 343i to make a better playlist because you complain?
What makes you so entitled?
You have to be under 16 yrs old.

Nope way above 20 and yes i feel entilted for it.

> 2535457216477553;18:
> Nope way above 20 and yes i feel entilted for it.

why do feel entitled?

> 2535457216477553;8:
> Its full of onyx and champion retards stomping everyone its just pure cancer i cant believe the allow this -Yoinking!- -Yoink-…

It’s an unranked playlist, champ. If you want to play against players of equal skill…play the ranked Slayer. That’s what it is for…