Social Skirmish- Assault, CTF, Oddball, Stronghold

I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.

But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?

343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
Guarantee you population would be through the roof.

Like if you agree.

> 2533274827031089;1:
> I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
> I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
>
> But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?
>
> 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> Guarantee you population would be through the roof.
>
> Like if you agree.

I think they said that the playlist was grabbing population from Team Arena, I am not sure.

> 2535435415098702;2:
> > 2533274827031089;1:
> > I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
> > I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
> >
> > But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> > Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?
> >
> > 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> > Guarantee you population would be through the roof.
> >
> > Like if you agree.
>
> I think they said that the playlist was grabbing population from Team Arena, I am not sure.

Not quite following what you’re trying to say bro.

If we had a “Team Objective” mode in ranked then I’d be fine. Give me KOTH, CTF, SH, Oddball, and Assault in that and that’d be all I need.

> 2533274827031089;3:
> > 2535435415098702;2:
> > > 2533274827031089;1:
> > > I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
> > > I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
> > >
> > > But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> > > Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?
> > >
> > > 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> > > Guarantee you population would be through the roof.
> > >
> > > Like if you agree.
> >
> > I think they said that the playlist was grabbing population from Team Arena, I am not sure.
>
> Not quite following what you’re trying to say bro.

The Social Skirmish playlist was taking people from the Team Arena playlist. That’s what he’s saying. It was said by 343i in a post here on waypoint.

> 2533274888753908;4:
> If we had a “Team Objective” mode in ranked then I’d be fine. Give me KOTH, CTF, SH, Oddball, and Assault in that and that’d be all I need.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274827031089;3:
> > > 2535435415098702;2:
> > > > 2533274827031089;1:
> > > > I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
> > > > I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
> > > >
> > > > But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> > > > Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?
> > > >
> > > > 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> > > > Guarantee you population would be through the roof.
> > > >
> > > > Like if you agree.
> > >
> > > I think they said that the playlist was grabbing population from Team Arena, I am not sure.
> >
> > Not quite following what you’re trying to say bro.
>
> The Social Skirmish playlist was taking people from the Team Arena playlist.
> That’s what he’s saying. It was said by 343i in a post here on waypoint.

I just wanna see Assault & Oddball make a return.

> 2533274827031089;1:
> I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
> I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
>
> But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?
>
> 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> Guarantee you population would be through the roof.
>
> Like if you agree.

It’s a rotational thing.

> 2533274888753908;4:
> If we had a “Team Objective” mode in ranked then I’d be fine. Give me KOTH, CTF, SH, Oddball, and Assault in that and that’d be all I need.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274827031089;3:
> > > > I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
> > > >
> > > > But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> > > >
> > > > 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> > > >
> > >
> > > I think they said that the playlist was grabbing population from Team Arena, I am not sure.
> >
>
> The Social Skirmish playlist was taking people from the Team Arena playlist. That’s what he’s saying. It was said by 343i in a post here on waypoint.

This would make the game for me ! Been dying for an actual team objective playlist since day one or at least drop down the amount of slayer when playing arena

Anytime i tried to play social skirmish, i queued much longer than other game types.

> 2535468866269281;6:
> > 2533274827031089;1:
> > I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
> >
> > But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> >
> > 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> >
> > Like if you agree.
>
> It’s a rotational thing.

Yeah but they should rotate out the playlist with the lowest population and never bring it back.

> 2533274827031089;9:
> > 2535468866269281;6:
> > > 2533274827031089;1:
> > > I’m baffled as to why we don’t have Assault or Oddball anymore.
> > > I’m certain, population wise, both these playlist had high #s. I would always find games instantly.
> > >
> > > But no, they take them away along with social skirmish, and give us extermination?
> > > Completely baffled. And are we ever going to see KOTH?
> > >
> > > 343 do this. Bring back Social Skirmish and include Assault, CTF, Oddball & Stronghold.
> > > Guarantee you population would be through the roof.
> > >
> > > Like if you agree.
> >
> > It’s a rotational thing.
>
> Yeah but they should rotate out the playlist with the lowest population and never bring it back.

I disagree with that. Not to be rude.

currently i like their rotational playlist ideas. Currently, i love the knew Rock N Rail’

> 2535471583088865;11:
> currently i like their rotational playlist ideas.

I like the idea as well but not the choice of playlists.

> 2533274827031089;12:
> > 2535471583088865;11:
> > currently i like their rotational playlist ideas.
>
> I like the idea as well but not the choice of playlists.

agreed.

Now they took out extermination. The only semi-competitive social playlist is BTB now. I don’t see the harm in leaving social skirmish in there if you want a break from ranked for a few games.

> 2535471583088865;11:
> currently i like their rotational playlist ideas. Currently, i love the knew Rock N Rail’

Rock and Rail is just another daycare playlist, sadly. It’s fun, but nothing new or interesting, nor is it anything that anyone asked for.

> 2535409816624774;14:
> Now they took out extermination. The only semi-competitive social playlist is BTB now. I don’t see the harm in leaving social skirmish in there if you want a break from ranked for a few games.

^^^ this. Right now social is full of playlists with extremely different gameplay compared to the ranked section of halo. At least having oddball, assault, and KotH in rotation for a seperate social playlist would be nice.

> 2535442303795050;15:
> > 2535471583088865;11:
> > currently i like their rotational playlist ideas. Currently, i love the knew Rock N Rail’
>
> Rock and Rail is just another daycare playlist, sadly. It’s fun, but nothing new or interesting, nor is it anything that anyone asked for.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535409816624774;14:
> > Now they took out extermination. The only semi-competitive social playlist is BTB now. I don’t see the harm in leaving social skirmish in there if you want a break from ranked for a few games.
>
> At least having oddball, assault, and KotH in rotation for a seperate social playlist would be nice.

Exactly my point bro, we need something like this.
I tried playing BTB the other day and it was full sweat mode - nothing casual at all.

We need more non-rotational options, or just Skirmish with Oddball, Assault, CTF, Stronghold, & KOTH.

> 2533274827031089;16:
> > 2535442303795050;15:
> > > 2535471583088865;11:
> > > currently i like their rotational playlist ideas. Currently, i love the knew Rock N Rail’
> >
> > Rock and Rail is just another daycare playlist, sadly. It’s fun, but nothing new or interesting, nor is it anything that anyone asked for.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535409816624774;14:
> > > Now they took out extermination. The only semi-competitive social playlist is BTB now. I don’t see the harm in leaving social skirmish in there if you want a break from ranked for a few games.
> >
> > At least having oddball, assault, and KotH in rotation for a seperate social playlist would be nice.
>
> Exactly my point bro, we need something like this.
> I tried playing BTB the other day and it was full sweat mode - nothing casual at all.
>
> We need more non-rotational options, or just Skirmish with Oddball, Assault, CTF, Stronghold, & KOTH.

…and if there is some kind of team objective playlist (sounds like that’s what you want) it will be full of “sweat mode” people too. People need to understand that soical doesn’t mean you play against noobs who don’t know what they’re doing and you can go +25 every game. Yes some playlists have more diehard players then others, this is true, but in my experience it doesn’t matter if it’s ranked or soical, people want to win and will try to win.

Personally, I don’t care much about Assault as I find it too similar to CTF and kind of boring. I would love yo see a Team Objective playlist in rotation that consists of CTF, Team Regicide, KOTH and Oddball. I know strongholds will replace KOTH but I like KOTH a lot better. Headhunter would be my dream to get in, but I know I’m “reaching” :wink: for straws there.

> 2535435415098702;2:
> > 2533274827031089;1:
> >
> >
> >
> > Like if you agree.
>
> I think they said that the playlist was grabbing population from Team Arena, I am not sure.

it had a low population and had game-type overlap with Arena, which had a higher population.

> 2533274815533909;17:
> > 2533274827031089;16:
> > > 2535442303795050;15:
> > > > 2535471583088865;11:
> > > > currently i like their rotational playlist ideas. Currently, i love the knew Rock N Rail’
> > >
> > > Rock and Rail is just another daycare playlist, sadly. It’s fun, but nothing new or interesting, nor is it anything that anyone asked for.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535409816624774;14:
> > > > Now they took out extermination. The only semi-competitive social playlist is BTB now. I don’t see the harm in leaving social skirmish in there if you want a break from ranked for a few games.
> > >
> > > At least having oddball, assault, and KotH in rotation for a seperate social playlist would be nice.
> >
> > Exactly my point bro, we need something like this.
> > I tried playing BTB the other day and it was full sweat mode - nothing casual at all.
> >
> > We need more non-rotational options, or just Skirmish with Oddball, Assault, CTF, Stronghold, & KOTH.
>
> …and if there is some kind of team objective playlist (sounds like that’s what you want) it will be full of “sweat mode” people too. People need to understand that soical doesn’t mean you play against noobs who don’t know what they’re doing and you can go +25 every game. Yes some playlists have more diehard players then others, this is true, but in my experience it doesn’t matter if it’s ranked or soical, people want to win and will try to win.
>
> Personally, I don’t care much about Assault as I find it too similar to CTF and kind of boring. I would love yo see a Team Objective playlist in rotation that consists of CTF, Team Regicide, KOTH and Oddball. I know strongholds will replace KOTH but I like KOTH a lot better. Headhunter would be my dream to get in, but I know I’m “reaching” :wink: for straws there.

Strong holds is pretty different from KotH though. Also KotH is in Action sack (in case you were not aware).

Would be cool to see an objective playlist with CTF, Assault, Oddball, KotH and Strongholds.

> 2533274888753908;4:
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274827031089;3:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> The Social Skirmish playlist was taking people from the Team Arena playlist. That’s what he’s saying. It was said by 343i in a post here on waypoint.

I’ve been dying for this since it’s release slayer has its own playlist and variety in objective Ian what keeps it interesting and promotes team work