Social Playlists, KDs, and a Whole lot o Tryhards.

Isn’t it just fantastic when you verse a full 8 man fireteam in Big Team Battle that’s clearly boosting for Achillies? Or when you see people camping with a sniper and rockets in Fiesta? Spawn trapping in Grifball?
343, this is not how social playlists are supposed to be.
Tryhards who are abusing “social” playlists to make your K/D look good because you’re God awful at Halo, this is not what Social playlists are for.
I was so excited to see a Fiesta playlist this weekend but sadly some people have ruined this experience by using this mode as a way to boost their K/D.
Please, next time you add a fiesta playlist ensure that weapon pickup is disabled.
I’m not a social player myself, but I have many friends who play solely social game types for fun only to just have their experience ruined by the toxic tryhards.
Please consider splitting the Ranked and Social K/D 343, it would almost be enough to be forgiven for the campaign.

None of this is new… Tryhards and kd boosters have been around since the dawn of multiplayer. The fact that there’s something to farm for doesn’t really change anything, and people looking to pub stomp has always happened in social Halo playlists.

> 2533274798253642;2:
> None of this is new… Tryhards and kd boosters have been around since the dawn of multiplayer. The fact that there’s something to farm for doesn’t really change anything, and people looking to pub stomp has always happened in social Halo playlists.

Never this bad, kiddo

> 2533274895508405;3:
> > 2533274798253642;2:
> > None of this is new… Tryhards and kd boosters have been around since the dawn of multiplayer. The fact that there’s something to farm for doesn’t really change anything, and people looking to pub stomp has always happened in social Halo playlists.
>
>
> Never this bad, kiddo

It’s always been the same. Matching up with a full team of inheritors in Reach, a full team of 50s, or a full company in Warzone. It’s nothing new.

Generally social playlists are fun, even if my team is losing in BTB I could be going positive, or if my team is losing in fiesta, I still get to play with weapons I rarely see in Warzone. What we really need is action sack, a playlist full of non competitive gametypes.

How would stopping weapon pick up help in any way? Usually a team in fiesta dominates of rngesus blesses them at the start with OP weapons and the other team don’t get a chance to get good ones. So in this situation when I finally kill the guy with a spnkr prime and tartarus’s gavel and then weapon pickup is disabled??? How would I make a recovery from the 2 mins of -Yoink- that just happened