Social playlists for Arena?

I love the competitive rank based MP of the arena but feel it would be good to have Ranked and Social Arena playlists.

Will we be getting Social playlists too 343? So we can just jump on with randoms and have a bit of fun without worrying about our rank being affected.

Halo 3’s system would be ideal. What do you think fellow Waypointers?

Social Slayer is desperately needed. It would fix the quitters to an extent in ranked slayer.

But the real reason is I don’t want to have to desperately worry if my team is competent or playing in complete try-hard mode every single game.

I’m always competitive, but not super super competitive. I NEED social slayer.

> 2604313713106098;2:
> Social Slayer is desperately needed. It would fix the quitters to an extent in ranked slayer.
>
> But the real reason is I don’t want to have to desperately worry if my team is competent or playing in complete try-hard mode every single game.
>
> I’m always competitive, but not super super competitive. I NEED social slayer.

I totally agree, I love competitive game types but cannot always get together with members of my company for arena due to time zones. I Lonewolved a bit of team arena but due to people quitting we didn’t stand a chance. Now I will only dare do free for all as I don’t want bad stats due to incompetent team mates and quitters, my KDA has already suffered due to this.

I am am desperate to play some more team arena and I feel social playlists just like Halo 3 will make the experience more enjoyable for Lonewolves.

Bring back Social Slayer just so I have a way to warm up for a couple games prior to playing ranked!

Team Action Sack and Big Team Battle. Enough said

yeah i wanna play bigger teams on the small maps without feeling like i’m being judged all the time

> 2696798348315542;4:
> Bring back Social Slayer just so I have a way to warm up for a couple games prior to playing ranked!

-Yoink!- right! That’s exactly what we need.

> 2546678360738636;5:
> Team Action Sack and Big Team Battle. Enough said

Exactly, I also I want social Arena/ slayer playlists. Flood (infection), Grifball, Ricochet, Odd Ball etc, etc.

Social modes are needed, more ranked modes would also be nice.

I’m 100% in agreement

Totaly Agreee. H3 matchmaking is ideal!

BUMP!!

I have faith that 343 is going to add this super soon, but i hope it’s ASAP. Many have said it before:

–Give me an opportunity to warm up
–Give me an opportunity to play with my friends whose ranks are drastically different than mine
–Give me an opportunity to try new things without it costing me too much

It’s pretty simple. I absolutely love the game, but I’m really surprised that they didn’t offer this at launch. My brother was visiting my house and it made him trying out the game really awkward since he was just brutalizing my rank, haha.

All I gotta say is… where is Grifball???

Thatd b nice

They have to add MVP and top medals to carnage report!!! And why the hell in’t there map/game choice???

I agree with BCFC Demon

Where the f@ck are the medals of each player in the carnage report!!! 343 there so many little details that you missed and its frustrating. Dont get me wrong i love the game, BUT i cant say it is perfect like H3 was back in the days. Get rid of the nooby spartan charge and spartan air drop smash BS, or at leats increas the radar!!!

Social playlists seem to be essential,let’s hope they listen.But let’s hope it not only carries modes such as BTB,Mult-Team, and Action Sack but also you’re basic Slayer, Free-for-All(Where we can bring friends with a player cap) and Objective.

Ranked
TEAM SNIPERS
TEAM DOBLES
Unranked
SLAYER
BIG TEAM SLAYER
MULTI TEAM
OBJECTIVES
FREE FOR ALL(70% SLAYER 30% ODD BALL, CRAZY KING, INFECTION, )

I have to agree, a social playlist is needed.

I hope BTB will not be ranked. I guess we will find out this week.