Social playlist no radar slayer mode please

In halo infinite we have traditional slayer with the radar active while moving (since they changed it recently) but I would like a slayer mode without radar. I don’t know what to call it but just have it be a separate NON RANKED mode. I don’t like the idea of my enemy knowing where I’m at when I’m close or trying to get an assassination off. Please consider making this a permanent mode along side regular slayer

> 2535420001052046;1:
> In halo infinite we have traditional slayer with the radar active while moving (since they changed it recently) but I would like a slayer mode without radar. I don’t know what to call it but just have it be a separate NON RANKED mode. I don’t like the idea of my enemy knowing where I’m at when I’m close or trying to get an assassination off. Please consider making this a permanent mode along side regular slayer

I think having options for different preferred play styles should absolutely be a thing.

Yea I’d like to have this, maybe call it blackout or hardcore or something.

It’s called Slayer Pro, and it has been a built-in gamemode since CE. No radar, precision weapon starts and (where applicable) no abilities. I remember playing a lot of it in matchmaking in both 3 and Reach, especially Reach.

> 2533274892901745;4:
> It’s called Slayer Pro, and it has been a built-in gamemode since CE. No radar, precision weapon starts and (where applicable) no abilities. I remember playing a lot of it in matchmaking in both 3 and Reach, especially Reach.

Ah ok cool! as far as the precision weapon starts maybe for the halo infinite version of Slayer Pro we could have the commando. For a few reasons it’s both an automatic and precision weapon capable of the 1 shot headshot, has a decent amount of recoil, and low magazine size (comparatively to the AR). As far as no equipment I think we should keep it in this version just because we now have some really useful equipment that could help in this mode like the “threat sensor”

> 2533274892901745;4:
> It’s called Slayer Pro, and it has been a built-in gamemode since CE. No radar, precision weapon starts and (where applicable) no abilities. I remember playing a lot of it in matchmaking in both 3 and Reach, especially Reach.

Yea, I think they should do what they did with H3, Reach, and I think 4 did this too. Regular settings and then MLG/Slayer Pro settings. Both have ranked playlists, both have social playlists.

> 2533274878360549;6:
> > 2533274892901745;4:
> >
>
> Yea, I think they should do what they did with H3, Reach, and I think 4 did this too. Regular settings and then MLG/Slayer Pro settings. Both have ranked playlists, both have social playlists.

I don’t think they usually have social variants. Would be good to have the gametype in rotation on smaller percentage in social team slayer. Could be 5%-10% hardcore for social.

We had this in H3 called “MLG” playlist.

Someone gets it! I’ve always preferred matches without the radar, that’s the only way we play our custom games. I’ve never liked having to spend 30-40% of the match constantly checking a radar, so much better to be aware of your surroundings and actually look at the gameplay. At the very least, it wouldn’t hurt Infinite in any way to have more game mode variants and there are plenty of people who would play it.

> 2533274878360549;6:
> > 2533274892901745;4:
> > It’s called Slayer Pro, and it has been a built-in gamemode since CE. No radar, precision weapon starts and (where applicable) no abilities. I remember playing a lot of it in matchmaking in both 3 and Reach, especially Reach.
>
> Yea, I think they should do what they did with H3, Reach, and I think 4 did this too. Regular settings and then MLG/Slayer Pro settings. Both have ranked playlists, both have social playlists.

I agree have both ranked and social playlists for both types of slayer. I don’t always want to play ranked I like to gave fun and mess around in social while solo queing

> 2535420001052046;10:
> > 2533274878360549;6:
> > > 2533274892901745;4:
> > > It’s called Slayer Pro, and it has been a built-in gamemode since CE. No radar, precision weapon starts and (where applicable) no abilities. I remember playing a lot of it in matchmaking in both 3 and Reach, especially Reach.
> >
> > Yea, I think they should do what they did with H3, Reach, and I think 4 did this too. Regular settings and then MLG/Slayer Pro settings. Both have ranked playlists, both have social playlists.
>
> I agree have both ranked and social playlists for both types of slayer. I don’t always want to play ranked I like to gave fun and mess around in social while solo queing

I doubt they will duplicate playlists in ranked / unranked, it just fractures the population. There really isn’t much difference between ranked / social with TrueSkill2 anyways besides the visual representation of rank.

Nobody can be against this because it gives us the option of both.

Another game mode that might interest you is SWAT, no shields, no radar, only precision weapons and a lot of tactical movement.