Social playlist, my opinion

Im enjoying halo 4 alot im an avarage player. but i generaly prefer a laidback style of gameplay. But since there is a ranking system involved in everyplaylist i came to a point in where i have try hard every game.
i don’t mind the competitive side of halo, but sometimes i just like to lay back and play a game of halo without thinking to much.
i realy miss something like a social playlist, something like we had in halo 3.

i know more people made post about this, i thought id share my opinion.

playlist i would like to see just examples

Social big team, objective and slayer gametypes
Social objective,
Social slayer
Social doubles
Multiteam <------ I REALY WANT THIS. love it <3
actionsack
social ffa (rubmle pit)

(note with competive i also mean ranked (“tryhard mode”) :þ

There will not be a rank for every playlist. 343 has said there will be certain playlist designed for the ranking system. There will still be Social playlist. Beside its only view-able via Waypoint, which means no one will be looking at your rank or even trying.

will those playlist be true skill based like right now?

or will be be closer to halo 4 and reach, in where you it was more random?

> will those playlist be true skill based like right now?
>
> or will be be closer to halo 4 and reach, in where you it was more random?

They havent said really. Hopefully they will be based off purely your rank because Truskill can be pretty unpredictable.

A social and competitive list is what both have been asking for since release.Since forcing either one to play a specific type of playlist that don’t like will alienate a large part of the community.Since both the social and competitive community are both about equal in size.The only difference is that the competitive crowd is noticeably more active in and outside of the game.

> The only difference is that the competitive crowd is noticeably more active in and outside of the game.

With competetive i also mean ranked. (the more tryhard form of gameplay)