So...

Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.

sounds like a plan

> Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.

What if you dont have a basement?

> Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.

Depending on how school goes, I will probably do nothing else except play Halo 4 for the first month of its release.

> > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
>
> What if you dont have a basement?

Lock your door.

I am trying not to think about Halo 4 that much. It is still so far away, it makes me sad to even think about it. :frowning:

What if I have a college class to go to?

Its a tradition I do with all halo games.Lock myself in my man cave And tune out the rest of the world until I have to do something important.

> > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
>
> What if I have a college class to go to?

Take halo 4 with you and play on a future portable xbox.

> > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> >
> > What if I have a college class to go to?
>
> Take halo 4 with you and play on a future portable xbox.

lol, I have so many classes to go to this fall. But all these games coming out. :frowning: I wanna lock myself away and play them all.

> > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> >
> > What if I have a college class to go to?
>
> Take halo 4 with you and play on a future portable xbox.

lol, I have so many classes to go to this fall. But all these games coming out. :frowning: I wanna lock myself away and play them all.

> >
> > What if you dont have a basement?
>
> Lock your door.

Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house

> > > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> > >
> > > What if you dont have a basement?
> >
> > Lock your door.
>
> Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house

Lock them out, or invite them to play some multiplayer with you, or maybe some co-op campaign.

> > > > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> > > >
> > > > What if you dont have a basement?
> > >
> > > Lock your door.
> >
> > Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house
>
> Lock them out, or invite them to play some multiplayer with you, or maybe some co-op campaign.

Sadly they do not share the same love of Halo as I do :frowning:

> > > > > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> > > > >
> > > > > What if you dont have a basement?
> > > >
> > > > Lock your door.
> > >
> > > Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house
> >
> > Lock them out, or invite them to play some multiplayer with you, or maybe some co-op campaign.
>
> Sadly they do not share the same love of Halo as I do :frowning:

Heretics!!!

> > > > > > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What if you dont have a basement?
> > > > >
> > > > > Lock your door.
> > > >
> > > > Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house
> > >
> > > Lock them out, or invite them to play some multiplayer with you, or maybe some co-op campaign.
> >
> > Sadly they do not share the same love of Halo as I do :frowning:
>
> Heretics!!!

Then go with plan A, lock em’ out.

> > > > > > > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What if you dont have a basement?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Lock your door.
> > > > >
> > > > > Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house
> > > >
> > > > Lock them out, or invite them to play some multiplayer with you, or maybe some co-op campaign.
> > >
> > > Sadly they do not share the same love of Halo as I do :frowning:
> >
> > Heretics!!!
>
> Then go with plan A, lock em’ out.

I do not have the authority

My plan:

• fill fridge up with milk (I’m a milk junkie)
  • restock coffee supplies (and also a coffee junkie)
  • move fridge next to couch
  • prior to H4, buy lots of books for my wife (she’s a bookworm)
  • PLAY!

I think I play a lot of Halo now, but when Halo 4 comes out I’m going to go from no-life to Halo zombie from playing so much.

It sucks that it’s horribly far away, but I think CEA can hold me for a year will I wait. I mean Reach has held me this long, and CEA is coming out.

Luckily I’m in college and live on my own, so I’m locking myself in my room and dropping out to play Halo 4 for the rest of my life. Or until 5 comes out.

> > > > > > > > > Who here is going to stock up on Chips and lock themselves in the basement when Halo 4 is out? I know i will.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > What if you dont have a basement?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Lock your door.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Only TV downstairs in den and are other people in the house
> > > > >
> > > > > Lock them out, or invite them to play some multiplayer with you, or maybe some co-op campaign.
> > > >
> > > > Sadly they do not share the same love of Halo as I do :frowning:
> > >
> > > Heretics!!!
> >
> > Then go with plan A, lock em’ out.
>
> I do not have the authority

Make the authority.