So you get one shot and one shot only...

After doing this in Halo 3 and Halo Reach, I wanted to see who can achieve the most medals using one shot of any weapon.

Realistically speaking, this is mostly impossible in actual competitive game play. However, I am very curious to see the creativity of you guys.

Objective: Post a scenario where you take one shot of any gun, and accumulate the most medals due to that shot.

So I’ll give you an example:

Line up 15 people. Have some take all your shields down, and fire a sniper unzoomed at all their heads while they are all reloading in hill (on king of the hill) while in the hill.
Medals: 15 snapshots, 1 killing spree, 1 killing frenzy, 1 running riot, 15 reload this, 1 hail to the king, 1 close call, 15 hill offenses.

50 medals.

Make sure all those guys are on killing sprees.

You forgot the double, triple, over, etc. kill medals! You could throw a revenge and first strike in there as well, maybe some guardian angels also

> You forgot the double, triple, over, etc. kill medals! You could throw a revenge and first strike in there as well, maybe some guardian angels also

This except guardian angels. Also OP, you forgot 15 sniper rifle kills medals.

> You forgot the double, triple, over, etc. kill medals! You could throw a revenge and first strike in there as well, maybe some guardian angels also

I would be VERY impressed if you could get a first strike and revenge at the same time.

Ok, first line up a bunch of Dominion turrets and people together, have somebody pop you sheilds, and 1 of the guys in the line will be shooting at one of your teamates. Fire spartan laser. Get tons of medals.

> > You forgot the double, triple, over, etc. kill medals! You could throw a revenge and first strike in there as well, maybe some guardian angels also
>
> I would be VERY impressed if you could get a first strike and revenge at the same time.

…derrrrp. One or the other!

Set it to 15 kills with a killcam, so you can get Last Strike.

> > > You forgot the double, triple, over, etc. kill medals! You could throw a revenge and first strike in there as well, maybe some guardian angels also
> >
> > I would be VERY impressed if you could get a first strike and revenge at the same time.
>
> …derrrrp. One or the other!

Hehehe :wink:

I mean, that being said, I got a Killjoy in Campaign on Reach, so…

Also, OP, are you the one that made the video in Reach of lasering a bunch of jetpacking enemies under a roof?

All of the things said in the first post, but die multiple times before you do it so you get a comeback kill and a revenge.