So, yoinking *is* still here...

Well, tonight I’ve had 2 matches in a row where I have been yoinked. Yep, I thought getting an awesome assassination robbed from me by some annoyance was over. But nope. I had a cool new assassination ready from a REQ pack and it was going into the animation. I was ready, then this kid came along and robs it from me with his magnum. Next match, got another new assassination. I miraculously get a chance to try it out that game, so I go for it. Same damn thing happens, with the same guy.

I’d love for it to be gone, but in the event it doesn’t, just don’t be that guy. Be a good teammate and allow the man an epic moment.

It really does suck, but full assassinations are so in-efficient. Just slam them in the spine and be done with it if you care more about the KDA.

> 2533274813258342;2:
> It really does suck, but full assassinations are so in-efficient. Just slam them in the spine and be done with it if you care more about the KDA.

Funny thing, I am kinda self conscious if I get more deaths than kills, but when it comes to kills from behind, if I have the opportunity, I still sacrifice that chance to get a kill with style. Nothing more satisfying than seeing your Spartan jam a knife into an enemy’s jugular. >:)

Not the end of the world unless you’re being paid for your kills. It’s just a game.

> 2533274813258342;2:
> It really does suck, but full assassinations are so in-efficient. Just slam them in the spine and be done with it if you care more about the KDA.

This. I am so glad I can turn that crap off. I miss the days of sneaking up on an entire team and pistol whipping them to death before they know what hit 'em.

It is annoying when someone steals your assassination. Personally, I no longer attempt assassinations due to the time it takes. During those seconds, you could be lined up in someone else’s crosshairs, or even assassinated yourself. If you’re on a killstreak, it’s just plain stupid to assassinate.

I love assassinations. I don’t care if I die as long as I can kill you first. If you assassinate me good for you, you deserved it.