So yeah I suck...

I dont need to be beaten over the head for it just because I asked for a group of people that could help me try to get a commendation I will never get on my own. It doesnt do anyone good to abuse someone (and that is exactly what trolling and flaming someone for asking for help is) just because they want to try and get that extra little bit of help to make something happen.

That said, I’d love to be able to get a group of 8 together in hopes of -Yoink- around in an environment that doesnt try my patience to the point where violence is the only outlet I have for dealing with it. I’d also love to maybe have a realistic chance of ever getting the assassin commendation (Impossible with my admitted level of skill in the game). I’d be happy if I got some people that actually play regularly that I could call on for making MM a more tolerable experience outside of lists like Grifball (open invitation to add GT)

Yeah this could be a recruiting thread, but people can feel free to explain why its prefered to abuse someone for wanting help/friends/companionship for stuff in game.

Did i miss something?

I am always here to help, if i can… :slight_smile:

It doesn’t take much skill to get the Assassin commendation. Just have patience, keep playing, and look for openings to assassinate. I’m on Master and I’ve played relatively little Halo 4 since it’s release.

Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.

That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.

> It doesn’t take much skill to get the Assassin commendation. Just have patience, keep playing, and look for openings to assassinate. I’m on Master and I’ve played relatively little Halo 4 since it’s release.

I dont have it in me to wait out for stuff like that. I’m short tempered. Prone to violence. And have a healthy disgust for trying to meet goals legitimately for anything I know I can not do on my best day.

I’ve actively avoided MM for the most part because I just hate it with a passion and hate some of the game types more than the people that play them. It actually angers me to see people hand out advice, even when made in good faith, when I’m asking for actual help to do something. Advice doesnt help me at all when I’m asking for help getting something done/unlocked.

I hate the idea of outright having to boost, but considering all the abuse I’ve gotten for trying to get a group together just for the sake of trying to make the process enjoyable, something it can not be for me when going solo into MM, but it just keeps getting more and more appealing to risk the ban just so I can get it out of the way and forgotten.

> Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
>
> That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.

If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams upcoming and won’t be round for long.

Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.

EDIT - I noticed you posted above, as i wrote this. Not so big on advice, huh?
Sorry.

I wouldn’t take the abuse to heart. It seems to happen on this forum quite often, when you start a thread. I think a small percentage of people use forums to vent. Maybe they get their butts kicked during games? So this becomes their release. There are a lot of helpful people on here too though.

> > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> >
> > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
>
> If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
>
> Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.

See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.

> I wouldn’t take the abuse to heart. It seems to happen on this forum quite often, when you start a thread. I think a small percentage of people use forums to vent. Maybe they get their butts kicked during games? So this becomes their release. There are a lot of helpful people on here too though.

If that were the case, I’d have actually gotten some sort a reply in the Recruiting forum here when I asked for a group of people to play rumble pit with. Or replies on threads at Raptr or gamefaqs asking for the same thing. The latter site was met with generally unhelpful or maliciously abusive posts.

> > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > >
> > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> >
> > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> >
> > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
>
> See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.

Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.

I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:

I’ll play rumble pit with you, and can probably bring some other players, but we sure as -Yoink- won’t LET you assassinate us. What do you need people in the lobby for? So you can ask where they are and them let you do it? Or do you just need players at a skill level like yours? Either way, the forums are a bad place to look. Most players will either not want to help you boost because of your attitude, or they will not want to LET you kill them.

No ill will. As I said, I can bring myself and a few other players, but realize we all go for commendations, and all of us have assassin master. We earned it, and we won’t be easy to assassinate. I’ll most likely be the easiest, as I have only the Plasma pistol and Boltshot left to master for loadout, and need some rumble pit as well.

As for asking people on the forums for this kind of thing, you need to be specific as to what you want: similarly skilled players, AFK bodies, or a casual lobby? Either way, most forum players will either not have the patience to let you get your kills on them, or will be too skilled to help you casually. I think you’re asking for flame just by doing this, but as I said, I’m willing to populate a lobby. I won’t troll you. I won’t make fun of you. I will just bring my game, and the same goes for anyone I bring along. I’m sorry you’ve had such a frustrating go. I’ve rage quit a TON in this broken game.

> > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > >
> > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > >
> > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > >
> > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> >
> > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
>
> Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
>
> I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:

I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.

> > > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > > >
> > > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > > >
> > > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > > >
> > > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> > >
> > > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
> >
> > Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> > A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
> >
> > I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:
>
> I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.

If you need people to just play with, send a message to my GT (Friends list is full at this moment). Once i have abit more time, i’ll be playing normally.

So you need people, you can assasinate? When I can kill some people while you do, I’m in. I’m also bringing a guest then (you can bring guests if you have more controller).

Gamertag is the same as my username here, add me. I’m online in a few.

EDIT: Noticed you got even a thread over there. Nevermind this.

> I’ll play rumble pit with you, and can probably bring some other players, but we sure as Yoink! won’t LET you assassinate us. What do you need people in the lobby for? So you can ask where they are and them let you do it? Or do you just need players at a skill level like yours? Either way, the forums are a bad place to look. Most players will either not want to help you boost because of your attitude, or they will not want to LET you kill them.
>
> No ill will. As I said, I can bring myself and a few other players, but realize we all go for commendations, and all of us have assassin master. We earned it, and we won’t be easy to assassinate. I’ll most likely be the easiest, as I have only the Plasma pistol and Boltshot left to master for loadout, and need some rumble pit as well.
>
> As for asking people on the forums for this kind of thing, you need to be specific as to what you want: similarly skilled players, AFK bodies, or a casual lobby? Either way, most forum players will either not have the patience to let you get your kills on them, or will be too skilled to help you casually. I think you’re asking for flame just by doing this, but as I said, I’m willing to populate a lobby. I won’t troll you. I won’t make fun of you. I will just bring my game, and the same goes for anyone I bring along. I’m sorry you’ve had such a frustrating go. I’ve rage quit a TON in this broken game.

The one thing I dont wanna do is just straight up boost. It isnt playing the game running around killing AFK players or people standing around waiting to be killed. Playing a casual lobby would just be fine for me cause I’d rather play the game and enjoy it, even if I am failing at what I am trying to do. I know I dont have the best attitude. Its a failing that gets to me from time to time when stuff like this comes up (Makes me wonder if the devs try to encourage this with setups like H4’s commendations).

Due to my lack of attraction to MP, more because of lack of friends to play with than stance on MP itself, I have pretty much every commendation linked to MP to work on. The only one I actually want, for the sake of getting an unlock more than anything else, is Assassin and I’m more than happy to try and fail at it as long as I am enjoying myself.

> > > > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > > > >
> > > > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > > > >
> > > > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> > > >
> > > > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
> > >
> > > Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> > > A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
> > >
> > > I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:
> >
> > I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.
>
> If you need people to just play with, send a message to my GT (Friends list is full at this moment). Once i have abit more time, i’ll be playing normally.

I’ll shoot off a message when I get finished eating then.

> So you need people, you can assasinate? When I can kill some people while you do, I’m in. I’m also bringing a guest then (you can bring guests if you have more controller).
>
> Gamertag is the same as my username here, add me. I’m online in a few.
>
> Second… isn’t there a whole thread for recruiting people for your cause? Wait a sec.

Like I said before. I’d rather not have to resort to boosting to get it done. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I’m looking for a lobby of people I can play with and enjoy the game with while working on it.

Also yeah, there is a thread in recruiting. The last time I looked at it, the only posts there were mine.

> > So you need people, you can assasinate? When I can kill some people while you do, I’m in. I’m also bringing a guest then (you can bring guests if you have more controller).
> >
> > Gamertag is the same as my username here, add me. I’m online in a few.
> >
> > Second… isn’t there a whole thread for recruiting people for your cause? Wait a sec.
>
> Like I said before. I’d rather not have to resort to boosting to get it done. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I’m looking for a lobby of people I can play with and enjoy the game with while working on it.
>
> Also yeah, there is a thread in recruiting. The last time I looked at it, the only posts there were mine.

Sorry, missed that part then. Still, you can add me, and I can play with you then, Rumble Pit or what ever you want.

You might want to check my stats first, if I’m suitable for yu.

> > > > > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> > > > >
> > > > > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
> > > >
> > > > Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> > > > A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
> > > >
> > > > I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:
> > >
> > > I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.
> >
> > If you need people to just play with, send a message to my GT (Friends list is full at this moment). Once i have abit more time, i’ll be playing normally.
>
> I’ll shoot off a message when I get finished eating then.

Right. Next time i am on, i’ll make space for ya.

Just quickly mentioning that my main playlist is SWAT. Now, I know this is not everyone’s favourite type and not as helpful for your Assassinations but i am up for any mode!

I’ve said round these forums a few times that i am after GUNGNIR and COMMANDO.
I have a fair bit of work left to unlock these armors.
So i have been playing alot of Slayer and Dominion. I also play Action Sack as i find Fiesta Classic, good fun! As for Objective, i am not that good.

> > > > > > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> > > > > A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
> > > > >
> > > > > I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.
> > >
> > > If you need people to just play with, send a message to my GT (Friends list is full at this moment). Once i have abit more time, i’ll be playing normally.
> >
> > I’ll shoot off a message when I get finished eating then.
>
> Right. Next time i am on, i’ll make space for ya.
>
> Just quickly mentioning that my main playlist is SWAT. Now, I know this is not everyone’s favourite type and not as helpful for your Assassinations but i am up for any mode!
>
> I’ve said round these forums a few times that i am after GUNGNIR and COMMANDO.
> I have a fair bit of work left to unlock these armors.
> So i have been playing alot of Slayer and Dominion. I also play Action Sack as i find Fiesta Classic, good fun! As for Objective, i am not that good.

Grifball is the only thing I can play solo for more than a game or two. Also the only thing I feel decent at as well.

That out of the way I despise SWAT, cause it just angers me in a way that I just cant get past to get killed in one shot either by someone I cant see or because someone got off a lucky shot.

I’m good for other lobbies to try stuff out though. Dominion seems fun after the one game I played and I hear good things about Action Sack from a friend of mine’s dad that plays non stop.

> > > > > > > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> > > > > > A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.
> > > >
> > > > If you need people to just play with, send a message to my GT (Friends list is full at this moment). Once i have abit more time, i’ll be playing normally.
> > >
> > > I’ll shoot off a message when I get finished eating then.
> >
> > Right. Next time i am on, i’ll make space for ya.
> >
> > Just quickly mentioning that my main playlist is SWAT. Now, I know this is not everyone’s favourite type and not as helpful for your Assassinations but i am up for any mode!
> >
> > I’ve said round these forums a few times that i am after GUNGNIR and COMMANDO.
> > I have a fair bit of work left to unlock these armors.
> > So i have been playing alot of Slayer and Dominion. I also play Action Sack as i find Fiesta Classic, good fun! As for Objective, i am not that good.
>
> Grifball is the only thing I can play solo for more than a game or two. Also the only thing I feel decent at as well.
>
> That out of the way I despise SWAT, cause it just angers me in a way that I just cant get past to get killed in one shot either by someone I cant see or because someone got off a lucky shot.
>
> I’m good for other lobbies to try stuff out though. Dominion seems fun after the one game I played and I hear good things about Action Sack from a friend of mine’s dad that plays non stop.

I’m always up for some Grifball, Fiesta, anything really.

> > > > > > > > > Just me venting after seeing three threads on three sites meet with abuse or be ignored outright because of a request for help getting something was involved.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > That said, two days trying to get a group of 8 together for a full party rumble pit is ridiculous.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > If you need Rumble Pit players, i’d normally be like sure i’ll play but i have exams and won’t be round for long.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Assassination Master is not that hard. You need to have good patience. MYself i have been getting alot of Assassinations in the Dominion playlist.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > See above. I am not the patient sort. Just spending 2 days trying to get 8 people together alone has already made it so that I can not tolerate full games in MM any more.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Yeah just noticed. Myself, I am not patient when it comes to FPS either. I don;t like camping…
> > > > > > A while ago i couldn’t stand Halo4’s MP but i decided that it was Halo and i had to continue. I enjoy the MP abit now, though it’ll never beat Halo 3 for me.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I guess i cannot really help too much, sorry :frowning:
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m still sitting with the game up if anyone is up for partying up for Rumble Pit. Only reason I avoid MM is because I never have anyone to play it with, which sucks alot of the fun out to start with.
> > > >
> > > > If you need people to just play with, send a message to my GT (Friends list is full at this moment). Once i have abit more time, i’ll be playing normally.
> > >
> > > I’ll shoot off a message when I get finished eating then.
> >
> > Right. Next time i am on, i’ll make space for ya.
> >
> > Just quickly mentioning that my main playlist is SWAT. Now, I know this is not everyone’s favourite type and not as helpful for your Assassinations but i am up for any mode!
> >
> > I’ve said round these forums a few times that i am after GUNGNIR and COMMANDO.
> > I have a fair bit of work left to unlock these armors.
> > So i have been playing alot of Slayer and Dominion. I also play Action Sack as i find Fiesta Classic, good fun! As for Objective, i am not that good.
>
> Grifball is the only thing I can play solo for more than a game or two. Also the only thing I feel decent at as well.
>
> That out of the way I despise SWAT, cause it just angers me in a way that I just cant get past to get killed in one shot either by someone I cant see or because someone got off a lucky shot.
>
> I’m good for other lobbies to try stuff out though. Dominion seems fun after the one game I played and I hear good things about Action Sack from a friend of mine’s dad that plays non stop.

Grifball is awesome. Last time i played it on Halo 4, i had a good time, but that was some time ago.

I understand that, not all are a fan of SWAT. Don’t worry!

Dominion can be fun, but you need able team mates. As for Action Sack it is fun but it is limited. There are only 4 types available. I think only 2 of them are good. Those are Fiesta Classic and Rock and Rail. I do not think the other 2: Lighting Flag nd Binary Slayer are very good. These get old fast for me. I really hope they add new types in.

I remember someone said a fully auto DMRs gametype was in the works. That sounds pretty cool to me.