So yeah... about those monthly challenges...

I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone talk about this. Then again, I might just be overlooking them.

I’ll keep it short. What’s with the exact same monthly challenge every single month? Can we please have even a little variety? I’d be satisfied with even like 3-5 monthly challenges, but one get’s quite repetitive.

Haven’t ALL (excluding dailys) challenges been the same for about 3-4 weeks now?

Dailys are however repeated a fair bit too!

There’s a lot more they could do with the Monthly, but they just aren’t doing it. They keep doing wins every month. It’ll probably be the same next month too.

Win 30 games is too little, Should be 100 minimum

30 wins is also way too easy. It should be a greater challenge for a greater reward. Wasn’t it 117 before? That makes more sense to me.

Ya, monthly challenges got stale really quickly, particularly when they became weekly challenges instead of monthly. Reach had a much larger variety (of challenges), and some were actually challenging (need I remind everyone of LASO?). I miss that variety =(

Complete all campaign missions on legendary.
Get 1,000 kills.
Complete all episodes of either season 1 or 2 of Spartan Ops on Heroic or Legendary.

And that’s just the ones that come to mind at this second. There are so many possibilities.

> Ya, monthly challenges got stale really quickly, particularly when they became weekly challenges instead of monthly. Reach had a much larger variety (of challenges), and some were actually challenging (need I remind everyone of LASO?). I miss that variety =(

I hated LASO, I’m still traumatized from all of the Reach LASOs’ I regrettably attempted and failed. Please no more :confused:

> Complete all campaign missions on legendary.
> Get 1,000 kills.
> Complete all episodes of either season 1 or 2 of Spartan Ops on Heroic or Legendary.
>
> And that’s just the ones that come to mind at this second. There are so many possibilities.

Complete all of legendary on Campaign? Again?

Pfft, I almost broke my controller a few times trying to do it the first time, Like hell I’m going through that again for a measly what, 30k-50k? I’m already a 130 for god sakes