So yea, this came in the mail today.

http://tinyurl.com/bfz65qc

This 1.8m (70.8’) monster signed by Josh Holmes arrived today… Bloody hell and all I did was take a picture of a QR code lol. Its one of 400, no idea what I would do with this thing, maybe sell it? How much would be a fair price you think?

Personally i would keep it

Personally, I’d just frame it and put it up on my dorm side. It’s a beats of a pic.

I dont have a wall big enough, haha

I would have it framed, hold onto it until 6, and then sell it off hahaha.

That is pretty awesome. Put it on GameTZ; people on there would probably claw eachother to death for it.

Lol well I think the fine Waypoint community would like a chance first before I put it on GameTZ

that is an epic picture. congratz! I’ll be watching if there is a raffle for it on waypoint :slight_smile:

i would easily pay $50 for that poster, no doubt about it. i know the perfect spot to hang it in my room after i have framed.

^^^ being honest here ^^^ this should give you a good idea of how much it would be worth in the future. by that, i mean A LOT! like 5x-10x more than my offer price. it’s even signed!!!

> i would easily pay $50 for that poster

Well there goes my bid xD

OP: Seriously though I’d say $50+ would be realistic.

Guess im putting it on ebay then haha, I know you guys would put it to use better than I would lol, if only it was smaller le sigh

if you’re planning to sell it, make sure to do it around the shopping spree months or holidays. it’s all about timing and when to get the most traffic. unless you take good care of it for the next few years; and if 343i becomes successful in their next halo 5-6 games, then that poster is going to be very valuable.

btw, i’ll be looking for your poster on ebay. will you be listing it tonight? any “buy it now” option?

And where did you get this, if this wasn’t already asked?

$75!

> btw, i’ll be looking for your poster on ebay. will you be listing it tonight? any “buy it now” option?

Seems like theres interest for it, ill probably put an auction up for it tomorrow then.

> And where did you get this, if this wasn’t already asked?

There was a competition around Sydney leading up to H4’s launch day. Bus stops around the city’s CBD had the same posters with a QR code that you would scan in and register your details. I did that and went into the draw.

Only 400 exist, guess that makes this a collectors item lol. Id keep it if only it was smaller ;3;

Just incase you guys wanted to know, Im selling it!

I would burn it and record it and put it on youtube.

You probably get more money from that than ebay.

If you decide to sell it i would be interested, shoot me a pm if you do. Otherwise, congrats, very nice, I would frame it

> If you decide to sell it i would be interested, shoot me a pm if you do. Otherwise, congrats, very nice, I would frame it

Lol unfortunately I dont really have the time to PM people, but yes I am indeed selling it, only through ebay though. Give everyone a fighting chance haha