So will we have to redo the achievements?

So with 4000GS does that mean we will have to redo all the achievements for Halo CEA, Halo 3, and Halo 4? I know halo 2 didn’t have achievements unless you were playing Halo 2 vista

I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.

To others: Post sources if you got 'em

> I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
>
> To others: Post sources if you got 'em

lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.

> > I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
> >
> > To others: Post sources if you got 'em
>
> lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.

I’m thinking the vid-masters are going to be scrapped from HMCC. Still going to do annual for old time’s sake, though (:

> > > I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
> > >
> > > To others: Post sources if you got 'em
> >
> > lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.
>
> I’m thinking the vid-masters are going to be scrapped from HMCC. Still going to do annual for old time’s sake, though (:

They did speak about some achievements returning, and to be COMPLETELY honest here, I don’t want most of the multiplayer achievements to return due to their… horrid amount of silliness.

As for Vidmasters, I don’t see them making a return in the sense of what they were, there may be new ones that have special unlocks for H5:G though~

> > > I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
> > >
> > > To others: Post sources if you got 'em
> >
> > lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.
>
> I’m thinking the vid-masters are going to be scrapped from HMCC. Still going to do annual for old time’s sake, though (:

well if you think about it, what really sucks is havign to do Halo 4 achievements all over again. it hasn’t been that long and you have to redo them all over again. and Halo CEA achievements running through the library mission on legendary in 30 min was also controller to the TV achievement i really dread and don’t want to have to do that all over again.

> > > > I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
> > > >
> > > > To others: Post sources if you got 'em
> > >
> > > lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.
> >
> > I’m thinking the vid-masters are going to be scrapped from HMCC. Still going to do annual for old time’s sake, though (:
>
> They did speak about some achievements returning, and to be COMPLETELY honest here, I don’t want most of the multiplayer achievements to return due to their… horrid amount of silliness.
>
> As for Vidmasters, I don’t see them making a return in the sense of what they were, there may be new ones that have special unlocks for H5:G though~

Ya if its campaign i can be fine about that but any achievements based on MP or other cooperative play really was sucky, especially multiplayer. i remember first tiem playing Halo 3 when it came out and first tiem i go to play a game day one halo 3 came out and i hear this kid saying “Boost? Boost anyone?! Boost achievements anyone? ill help you if you help me” god that ruined the experience for me was achievement but mainly because of having them in MP.

> > > > I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
> > > >
> > > > To others: Post sources if you got 'em
> > >
> > > lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.
> >
> > I’m thinking the vid-masters are going to be scrapped from HMCC. Still going to do annual for old time’s sake, though (:
>
> well if you think about it, what really sucks is havign to do Halo 4 achievements all over again. it hasn’t been that long and you have to redo them all over again. and Halo CEA achievements running through the library mission on legendary in 30 min was also controller to the TV achievement i really dread and don’t want to have to do that all over again.

The thought of doing some of the multiplayer achievements again. “3 kills with oddball on legendary or mythic” Oddball rarely showed in hoppers Everybody vetoed that gamemode anyway I’m already feeling the rage.

> > > > > I’m counting that very likely since HMCC is it’s own game. It might even be confirmed.
> > > > >
> > > > > To others: Post sources if you got 'em
> > > >
> > > > lol i really hope they are different achievements cuz for god sakes the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements were a nightmare from hell itself. and some achievements were based completely on dumb luck.
> > >
> > > I’m thinking the vid-masters are going to be scrapped from HMCC. Still going to do annual for old time’s sake, though (:
> >
> > well if you think about it, what really sucks is havign to do Halo 4 achievements all over again. it hasn’t been that long and you have to redo them all over again. and Halo CEA achievements running through the library mission on legendary in 30 min was also controller to the TV achievement i really dread and don’t want to have to do that all over again.
>
> The thought of doing some of the multiplayer achievements again. “3 kills with oddball on legendary or mythic” Oddball rarely showed in hoppers Everybody vetoed that gamemode anyway I’m already feeling the rage.

You and me both my friend. those Achievements were bull. we had to get parties together to just get some of those maps like being the last one standing on an infection map but you have to by on a certain map, can’t remember what map that was, was totally annoying. we played 5 games before we got the map. If they bring in Battlefield search than i’ll be a little less pissed but still MP acheivments suck

I don’t see how it’s possible to do at least all of the vidmaster’s, since, if memory serves, you need ODST to do a couple of them. Although I would like to see most of the achievements return. Except for the multiplayer ones from Halo 3 that required a lot of dumb luck to actually unlock.

I’m hoping we instead get all new achievements.

I don’t want to have to Two For One all over again.

From what i’ve heard, most of the achievements will be brand new, so you won’t be re-doing the same chievos from CEA, 3 and 4.

The Vidmasters will probably not return since the term is copyrighted by Bungie I think. Vidmasters were originally in Marathon.

I love getting achievements even if they are the same ones. Overall I think that there will be quite a few new achievements. What I am looking forward to the most is Halo 2 terminals, Nightfall, and Halo 2 achievements.

Can’t wait.

That’s a lot of Achievement score to unlock. I hope most of the Achievements are for campaign, multiplayer ones are a pain.

I’m with you on that! :smiley:

I remember my first /ever/ achievement. It was the “Splatter someone in forge on a Mythic Map”.
:’)

Isn’t the 4000GS…well…free? Meaning we don’t have to do things to get it, it’s just a bonus for those who purchase the collection? Then we’ll unlock even more GS for the actual achievements themselves?

> I’m hoping we instead get all new achievements.

And no BS multiplayer ones where we have to wait the entire year to get it if we miss some playlist thats only up for a day… I can already feel the rage flowing through me at the thought of it.