So will there be a in-game friendlist?

I seriously wanted to suicide each time i had to press the Microsoft button to see what my friends were doing.

How do you cope with every other game you play when you have to hit the guide?

> How do you cope with every other game you play when you have to hit the guide?

I don’t play any other game. I haven’t touched my xbox since i stopped playing halo reach, and that was 2 weeks after it came out.

Yes, there will be. Just like Halo 2’s and Reach’s. :smiley:

this would be a cool addition, maybe take a page from halo 2 and have a friends and clan list again.

Is it really that hard to hit the Guide button and scroll once? It’s faster than Halo 2’s system was…

Yes, you can see it here at 21:28:

Official Halo 4 Pre-Release LIVE Stream from 343 Industries

> > How do you cope with every other game you play when you have to hit the guide?
>
> I don’t play any other game. I haven’t touched my xbox since i stopped playing halo reach, and that was 2 weeks after it came out.

HEY you too? lol

> I seriously wanted to suicide each time i had to press the Microsoft button to see what my friends were doing.

Bit extreme. #FirstWorldProblemsMuch? (Yeah I use hashtags on everything, I’m THAT guy).

Jokes aside, couldn’t you invite your friends from the lobby anyway in Reach?

> Is it really that hard to hit the Guide button and scroll once? It’s faster than Halo 2’s system was…

Yes, because it’s slow. The only reason I even use my xbox is for Halo. If it wasn’t for that then I would have sold it a long time ago, I don’t like the dashboard or the menus.