so will i be able to get a 50 in H4?

so can i reach a level 50 with true skill in halo 4? because i hate the idea of knowing my 80 year old grandma could get a 50 just by playing alot.

You can get a 50 in the progression system, yes.

We don’t know anything about the ‘competitive’ ranking system in Halo 4 yet.

Level 50 is a progression system (Reach). There is another ranking system that has not yet been revealed :smiley:

The “Inheritor” ranking in Reach had nothing to do with your trueskill, so your hyperbole is a bit ridiculous.

But to answer the question, nothing is known about the ranking system at this time. There will still be skill-based matching on the backend, but it is unknown what the visible ranking system is like.

There is a different kind of ‘50’ system in place for specializations though.

man still know word on that crap? why havent they said anything yet? i think it makes or breaks the game for alot of people.

> man still know word on that crap? why havent they said anything yet? i think it makes or breaks the game for alot of people.

They’ll be talking about it before November 6th, we know that much, and that it won’t be 1-50 like Halo 2/3 and it won’t be Arena from Halo: Reach.

Lol. Well u could play from 4 afternoon til midnight with ur skill that way youd get rank 50 first haha :slight_smile:

Oh wow. Your grandma is a challenge for you to beat?

Not in the Halo 3 1-50 sense, no. Like the others have said, there’s both a progression system and a trueskill system but we don’t know anything about the skill based system yet.

> Oh wow. Your grandma is a challenge for you to beat?

xD lmao i was thinkin that as well haha