So Why is This Not Being Sold in the US?????

Linkey

I WANT

What do you mean? What is not being sold in the States?

Edit: Oh, the Needler. Meh, can live without it.

Holy sh**. That’s hot.

Bruh

Holy -Yoink-, four hundred and fifty squid though.

> 2535416383459646;5:
> Holy -Yoink-, four hundred and fifty squid though.

Hahaha “squid”. Damn you, autocorrect!

Oh goodness…the needler is my all time favorite gun in Halo and if I wasn’t dirt poor and already in the hole from my LCE preorder I would seriously consider getting one of those. @_@
So for me it’s definitely a good thing it’s not available in the States.

> 2533274920039666;7:
> Oh goodness…the needler is my all time favorite gun in Halo and if I wasn’t dirt poor and already in the hole from my LCE preorder I would seriously consider getting one of those. @_@
> So for me it’s definitely a good thing it’s not available in the States.

Plus, that price is in Pounds, so you’d probably be looking at an even bigger number in USD.

You do realize this is the Internet right? I mean, even though it’s no made here you can quite possibly Order it. I’m almost Positive you will be able to. May just take a while to get here.

That thing is nearly worth twice what I paid for my Xbox One!

> 2533274810150284;8:
> > 2533274920039666;7:
> > Oh goodness…the needler is my all time favorite gun in Halo and if I wasn’t dirt poor and already in the hole from my LCE preorder I would seriously consider getting one of those. @_@
> > So for me it’s definitely a good thing it’s not available in the States.
>
>
> Plus, that price is in Pounds, so you’d probably be looking at an even bigger number in USD.

Its in pounds? Well I guess I could afford it then as I weigh well over 500 pounds.

Unless that needler can give me a job, I’ll pass. Looks awesome though.

I reckon that’s 700 dollars for you Americans, you could buy another console with that or 10 games hahaha. I’d rather get the the 1TB Halo console w/ the game for £50 less!

700 dollars…what a waste for a replica that’ll collect dust on your shelf. I’ll pass

Because not every thing is about you guys

> 2533274925953101;15:
> Because not every thing is about you guys

It’s an American IP developed by an American developer published by an American publisher so…

> 2533274806148254;16:
> > 2533274925953101;15:
> > Because not every thing is about you guys
>
>
> It’s an American IP developed by an American developer published by an American publisher so…

BACK 2 BACK WORLD CHAMPS TO MIGHT I ADD

rather stick to the foam dart guns.

on further review holy crap that thing is expensive! it better shoot and make things supercombine for that ammount!

So you know that a lot of things are just exclusive to US? One thing it’s nothing.
On other countries you can’t even buy some stuff because they don’t ship to that country. And also it’s to much money for just a replica.

> 2533274925953101;15:
> Because not every thing is about you guys

IMPOSSIBRU, because other than the Spartans and Native American Indian Tribes migrating over, nothing cool happened before 1776…NOTHING. When will Europe and the rest of the poor not USA World figure that out?