So why don't you want a Halo CE remake?

What’s wrong with a remake of the best campaign EVER? With new firefight 2.0 and up to date multiplayer?

Stop complaining. It’s happening.

DEAL.
WITH.
IT.

I haven’t noticed anyone complaining, I myself am actually excited for it.

I’ve seen a few disgruntled people complaining.

I’ve heard the Covenant didn’t want a remake. I guess they really don’t want to get pwn’d again by Master Chief. Can’t really blame them, watching their holy relic get blasted to oblivion…

Prophets do want a CE remake, Elites do not, Flood are dying for CE remake, and marines would love a CE remake

The only people i’ve seen complainig are the kids who want the original mp.

> I’ve heard the Covenant didn’t want a remake. I guess they really don’t want to get pwn’d again by Master Chief. Can’t really blame them, watching their holy relic get blasted to oblivion…

LOLOLOL

> I’ve heard the Covenant didn’t want a remake. I guess they really don’t want to get pwn’d again by Master Chief. Can’t really blame them, watching their holy relic get blasted to oblivion…

^This.

But, I gotta be honest here, I was probably one of the most pessmisitc about the entire notion of a remake of Halo:CE since the rumors popped up this spring. I couldn’t accept it, and I was convinced that there was no way they were going to be able to recreate the whole experience. Then came the reveal, and I had to eat my own words. I’m now thoroughly excited about it.
It’s more a fresh coat of paint than it is a remake though, which is just the way I like it!

> > I’ve heard the Covenant didn’t want a remake. I guess they really don’t want to get pwn’d again by Master Chief. Can’t really blame them, watching their holy relic get blasted to oblivion…
>
> ^This.
>
>
> But, I gotta be honest here, I was probably one of the most pessmisitc about the entire notion of a remake of Halo:CE since the rumors popped up this spring. I couldn’t accept it, and I was convinced that there was no way they were going to be able to recreate the whole experience. Then came the reveal, and I had to eat my own words. I’m now thoroughly excited about it.
> It’s more a fresh coat of paint than it is a remake though, which is just the way I like it!

I did the same thing. Didn’t believe a word of the supposed remake when it was just rumor. I nearly lost it, and still jump a little, when the graphics switched in the reveal.

Also, I am a bit upset with the concept, along with the Halo 4-6 announcement. While I’m as excited as the next “fanboy,” it feels a bit like the series is being milked. I’m also worried the campaign won’t be quite as awesome as I remember. Then again, I replayed a bit of CE a while back and it was just sweet.

> I’ve seen a few disgruntled people complaining.

Picky nay sayers, that’s all they are and they’ll be picking up the game anyways. It’s like those who hate on COD, more than half of them buy the game despite bashing on it. It’s what the hipsters do these days, doesn’t make them cool though.

EPIC…LAWL

EDIT: Now that I think about it ever since the announcement I have been disappointed with some news like you still won’t be able to use swords and FRGs in the campaign, but I’m still excited for the release!

I dont care for the graphics and the skulls and the terminals. I just want coop over live. Its about time.